Delete my account

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you delete Home Brew Talk account?

You can't.

You've made so many great contributions here, I can't believe it's going to end like this. How many years have we been together... 5? That must worth something. Before you walk out that door, I want you think about all those good times, and maybe reconsider. KC says it so much better than I can...

I'd say "welcome to HBT!" but not sure if you'll hang around long enough to read it. But if Passedpawn won't release you, then I'm afraid you're stuck with us.

Seriously, I hope we didn't do something to offend you. Stick around, it does get better. Promise.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. - goats- hahaha. I have goats. So if anyone wants to get out i can hook you up.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. - goats- hahaha. I have goats. So if anyone wants to get out i can hook you up.

Look, I like you and everything. But I can honestly say that you shouldn't offer goat hook ups here. It may involve police and other bad things. I'd keep that to myself if I were you. I'm not one to judge, but still.....................:)

I handled the OPs request- they also contacted us via "contact us" form and I was able to take care of it.

Yeah, I didnt understand your first post to be sexual.

Yeah, sure, like this doesn't immediately come to mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok, This took a weird turn. I know their are weird people out there but i didn't know it was everyone. I certainly withdraw my offer. -- poor goats. I'm not telling them about this.

Thanks for making me laugh. I needed that today.

And say hello to the goats for me. My grandson's daycare provider has lots of dwarf goats, and they are the funniest things. She has toys out for them like little tykes castles and other things to climb on, and they are very cool pets. Of course, we refer to her as the "Crazy Goat Lady" at times and she laughs at that. My grandson loves those "baby goats".

Thanks for making me laugh. I needed that today.

And say hello to the goats for me. My grandson's daycare provider has lots of dwarf goats, and they are the funniest things. She has toys out for them like little tykes castles and other things to climb on, and they are very cool pets. Of course, we refer to her as the "Crazy Goat Lady" at times and she laughs at that. My grandson loves those "baby goats".

Goats are awesome. I was almost not kidding, that I'd be wanting to goof with them so much I don't know I'd get much work done. When I was able, I worked with their slower associates:

Lola and Otis.jpg
paul and charlie.jpg
Paul and Charlie II.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg

I'm getting the sense that perhaps I offended, rather than made laugh. If it's not known, that's Gene Wilder - it was a joke and if I offended anyone, I'm sincerely sorry. I love and respect all animals, the pics above just representative.

I'm getting the sense that perhaps I offended, rather than made laugh. If it's not known, that's Gene Wilder - it was a joke and if I offended anyone, I'm sincerely sorry. I love and respect all animals, the pics above just representative.

dude no lol, its all fun

I played that first "Buttercup" goat video and my husband (whose name happens to be Bob), recognized the goat bleating as "Bob!" and he thought it was something calling him from my laptop. I almost died laughing between his reaction and the cool goat's "talking" video.

Hahahahah - there are a million, it seems, because goats have got it down - the purpose of life is to have a blast, lol. That top one I've seen. Is that the one where they're owned by a woman, on a small place, and they're just goof balls?

It never gets old. I love these little jesters.

On taking this too seriously, sorry. Yeah, SGTnbc, I thought only after posting that sometimes online, it's easy to not see the intent behind the words, and I thought, "oh, crap - this is someone's livelihood, and worse....um, I'm advocating beastiality....NOT. Anyway....yeah, I love goats, and animals generally (and that's having been a tracker-stalker, hunting northwoods).

I played that first "Buttercup" goat video and my husband (whose name happens to be Bob), recognized the goat bleating as "Bob!" and he thought it was something calling him from my laptop. I almost died laughing between his reaction and the cool goat's "talking" video.

Hahahahahha.....that's just awesome, Yooper. Lol, still laughing. One of the ones somewhere is a compilation and one segment, it appears a dude is having a heated argument in Spanish with a goat (IIRC), ending with the goat basically giving the raspberry to the whole thing. Too much.

No offense here. Just can't be sure what people think these days. Not familiar with gene wilder.

Gene Wilder was a comedic actor, married to Gilda Radner of SNL. A million movies, among them, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Paired up with Richard Pryor on many films. One of our family faves is Mel Brooks's Young Frankenstein. Wilder (and many others - man, we love them all, many who like Wilder have sadly passed) is in top form there as Dr. Frankenstein.

OK, one more, I promise/.

This one puts me on the through, including just now. The Spanish Argument is at 1:22, but if you can waste 2 min., it's worth it. Growing up, my son nailed the final closer, and it slayed me too.

Man, felt good to find that one again, lol.

Gene Wilder was a comedic actor, married to Gilda Radner of SNL. A million movies, among them, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Paired up with Richard Pryor on many films. One of our family faves is Mel Brooks's Young Frankenstein. Wilder (and many others - man, we love them all, many who like Wilder have sadly passed) is in top form there as Dr. Frankenstein.
Just watched Young Franenstein on a plane 3 weeks ago. Amazing how good that movie still is especially watching every bit of it with headphones instead of having it in the background cause you've seen it so many times...

Just watched Young Franenstein on a plane 3 weeks ago. Amazing how good that movie still is especially watching every bit of it with headphones instead of having it in the background cause you've seen it so many times...

That's pretty awesome, Jonny. You're right - headphones would make it especially fun.

Back