Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll grant this, my list might take a bit since this is my first MAW and I'm slow at typing with my left hand. Once my tattoo is over it'll be up :)

Next time you're there and you want to work something out, let me know. I love the logo. And I wouldn't mind trying the beer, too. :D

I live about 5-8 minutes from there. I plan to go tomorrow to get a pour of their Arck Angel firkin that has 3 lbs of bacon in it, garnished with a strip of candied bacon... :rockin:
They have Crowlers now also!

I live about 5-8 minutes from there. I plan to go tomorrow to get a pour of their Arck Angel firkin that has 3 lbs of bacon in it, garnished with a strip of candied bacon... :rockin:

That sounds interesting. I think we're going to need you to post a picture of that beer with the bacon garnish. :D

I'd be there all the time if I lived 5 mins away.

We should meet up for a beer sometime.

I'd be there all the time if I lived 5 mins away.

We should meet up for a beer sometime.

I am there more often than I should be! (According to some people)

Shoot me a PM next time you head this way, I am usually down to go there. Terry, the brewer there, is releasing his 2nd "side project" bottle on the 7th.

Sorry for the wait on the list! it was a long 8 hour session. Hopefully this list is good enough for my first time on here, I will try to add if i can.

Nthulu
BA Dark Lord
BSBS Vanilla Rye, Prop, Rare
BA Behemoth
Peachfunker
Fou Foune
Any Side Project
BBA Mexican Cake
Board Meeting
Assassin

Feel free to send me a PM if you're close. Im huge into big BA stouts more than anything, but always love a good sour.

Sorry for the wait on the list! it was a long 8 hour session. Hopefully this list is good enough for my first time on here, I will try to add if i can.

Nthulu
BA Dark Lord
BA Behemoth
Peachfunker
Fou Foune
Any Side Project
BBA Mexican Cake
Board Meeting
Assassin

Feel free to send me a PM if you're close. Im huge into big BA stouts more than anything, but always love a good sour.

Nothing wrong with the list but if you don't get any hits after a day or two, it definitely helps to add.

Damn! Gone for a day and there's 7 pages to read AND a grant! AND fresh meat? Things are really looking up around here.

...but I still ain't got one from the list

Nthulu
BA Dark Lord
BA Behemoth
Peachfunker
Fou Foune
Any Side Project
BBA Mexican Cake
Board Meeting
Assassin

Got one soo far...another ip maw maybe? Lol

My bad about not posting the fresh tat. One more session and it'll be complete.

My knowledge of MAW worthy beers is very limited so if you have one pm me and we can work it out. I'll try to do some research today so I can add

View attachment 1423946474280.jpg

Nthulu
BA Dark Lord
BA Behemoth
Peachfunker
Fou Foune
Any Side Project
BBA Mexican Cake
Board Meeting
Assassin

I'll add:

beaucop desay
Apricot bu
Westbrook 4th anniversary
Remys pappy
Vanilla - Java eclipse

U

Nthulu
BA Dark Lord
BA Behemoth
Peachfunker
Fou Foune
Any Side Project
BBA Mexican Cake
Board Meeting
Assassin

Sorry for double post. Damn phone app.

I'll add:

beaucop desay
Apricot bu
Westbrook 4th anniversary
Remys pappy
Vanilla - Java eclipse

Just so you know the 4th anniversary beer was pretty widely distributed and might not "maw worthy". Great beer but would be fairy easy to get in a regular trade. I think I even saw it in the easy maw list once or twice. Then again disregard this if that is what you want on the list

Haha! It definitely had me curious despite all the terrible reviews. If it was $7-9, I would've rolled the dice. At $14? No thanks. My limit for beer where there's a good chance I'll hate it is about $10. There's still some bottles of Crime from Stone sitting around. At $19, I won't be picking one up. Not a huge fan of chiles in beer.

Back