Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update

The Rare Barrel - (any bottle or growler)

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Aurelian Lure, Cerveza de Tempranillo, or Montmorency vs Balaton

The Alchemist - Petite Mutant, Focal Banger

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday, Grey Monday

Goose Island - Proprietors, Vanilla, Bramble

Hill Farmstead - Damon (Any)

Prarie - Pirate Bomb!

Allagash - Coolships (Any)

Russian River - Beatification, Framboise For A Cure

Crooked Stave - Wild Wild Brett Series (ROYGBIV)

New Glarus - R&D Very Sour Blackberry

Lost Abbey - Veritas (Any), Cable Car, Duck Duck Gooze

Pizza Port - Churchills Finest Hour (any)

Cigar City - Hunahpu

Perennial Artisan Ales - Barrel-Aged Abraxas

Three Floyds - Barrel Aged Dark Lord (any)

Westbrook - Mexican Cake (any)

Upland - Blackberry

Adds 3/11/2014:

The Bruery - Bottleworks XII

Nightshift - Sour Weisse Collection (any), Barrel Society (any)

De Gaarde - Any Keepers Club

Side Project - Brett Project, Brett Venture, Fuzzy, Pulling Nails or Saison Du Fermier

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout, or Mornin' Delight

Adds 3/11/2014:

Sante Adairius Rustic Ales - West Ashley

Hill Farmstead - Genealogy of Morals, Civil Disobedience

Prairie - Pirate Noir, Prairie Weisse

I'll try to add a few more tomorrow, but I am running out of beers that I want to try. Any suggestions? I like BA Stouts but not not most BBA Stouts (BCBS being the exception), love fruited sours, and sours in general, some farmhouse beers, and Brett beers.

Update

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Aurelian Lure, Cerveza de Tempranillo, or Montmorency vs Balaton

Prarie - Pirate Bomb!

Cigar City - Hunahpu

Upland - Blackberry

Adds 3/09/2014:

Side Project - Brett Project, Brett Venture, Fuzzy, Pulling Nails or Saison Du Fermier

Adds 3/11/2014:

Adds 3/13/2014:

Upland - Kiwi Lambic

Crooked Stave - Blackberry Petite Sour

Yazoo ETF - Deux Rouges

Update

Prarie - Pirate Bomb!

Cigar City - Hunahpu

Upland - Blackberry

Adds 3/09/2014:

Adds 3/11/2014:

Adds 3/13/2014:

Upland - Kiwi Lambic

Crooked Stave - Blackberry Petite Sour

Yazoo ETF - Deux Rouges

Adds 3/17/2014:

Alesmith - Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout, BA Speedway Stout

Goose Island - BCBS (pre - 2012), BCBCS (pre-2012)

The Bruery - The Wanderer (is this even still available?)

Upland - Strawberry Lambic

Keep the faith man :D It get's like this every now and then.
Also, the weather is getting better, so in a few more weeks your replacement shipment from my previous MAW grant will be coming.

Awesome, I already forgot about that. I know it gets slow sometimes, just seems a lot slower when its your turn ;)

Also, anyone drink anything really good lately. I had a Bomb! the other day and it was outstanding.

Awesome, I already forgot about that. I know it gets slow sometimes, just seems a lot slower when its your turn ;)

Also, anyone drink anything really good lately. I had a Bomb! the other day and it was outstanding.

I'll be drinking Sucaba in tee-minus three hours or so :rockin:

Been on a late season stout kick lately. I had a Hoppin Frogs BORIS the crusher yesterday and Wobriens RIS with vanilla sunday, both of which were fantastic. A few weeks ago I had my first Abyss, a 2011, which might my favorite stout yet. The only one that is close to the Abyss is the growler that was MAWed to me of BBA coffee stout with raspberries. Absolutely fantastic! :rockin:

Been on a late season stout kick lately. I had a Hoppin Frogs BORIS the crusher yesterday and Wobriens RIS with vanilla sunday, both of which were fantastic. A few weeks ago I had my first Abyss, a 2011, which might my favorite stout yet. The only one that is close to the Abyss is the growler that was MAWed to me of BBA coffee stout with raspberries. Absolutely fantastic! :rockin:

I have a 2011 version I'm holding onto until my Daughter's birthday. May just can't get here soon enough I tell you.
I have a box going out next week that I feel is going to be really special. In my honest opinion, it's probably one of the finest series of bottles I put together to go out.

I was lucky enough to sample the Side Project Pulling Nails and Saison Du Ble at a share a couple weeks ago. They were stellar, those two along with De Garde Vin Lee stood out from the crowd for me.

Du Ble, De Rouge, and Du Fermier are all incredible. Fermier is my favorite. His best one so far was Blueberry Flanders I think but that hasn't made it to bottles yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395177687.555374.jpg
I had the top one on this list today.

Also the bottom three. They were ok.

I wish I liked Abyss more since its so easy for me to get. I really dont like Anise (black licorice flavor) though..

You can always send me yours :D Actually, we get it pretty cheap here at only $12 a bottle

I only saw it at one shop in philly. For 40.00 a pop. Not aged or anything, it was a 2013. Next year I'll get out to the burbs for a better deal or just trade in for multiples.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I only saw it at one shop in philly. For 40.00 a pop. Not aged or anything, it was a 2013. Next year I'll get out to the burbs for a better deal or just trade in for multiples.

I only bought 3 this year and then went back for more and they were gone! I will just buy them out next year and trade some away. You can be first on the list so you dont have to hunt for them :D

I only bought 3 this year and then went back for more and they were gone! I will just buy them out next year and trade some away. You can be first on the list so you dont have to hunt for them :D

Muchos gracias friend!

On my trip to San Diego, I also had some fresh Speedway stout from Alesmith which was fantastic. Its a completely different beer with a year on it, but I like both in different ways.

Update with some adds and organization

Alchemist - Petite Mutant, Focal Banger

Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday, Grey Monday, Bottleworks XII, The Wanderer (is this even still available?)

Cigar City - Hunahpu (any)

Crooked Stave - Wild Wild Brett Series (ROYGBIV), Blackberry Petite Sour

Goose Island - Proprietors, Vanilla, Bramble, BCBS (pre - 2012), BCBCS (pre-2012)

Hill Farmstead - Damon (Any), Genealogy of Morals, Civil Disobedience

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Aurelian Lure, Cerveza de Tempranillo, Montmorency vs Balaton

Prarie - Pirate Bomb!, Pirate Noir, Prairie Weisse

Rare Barrel - (any bottle or growler)

Side Project - Brett Project, Brett Venture, Fuzzy, Pulling Nails, Saison Du Fermier

Three Floyds - Dark Lord (any)

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout, Mornin' Delight

Upland - Blackberry, Kiwi Lambic, Strawberry Lambic

Yazoo ETF - Deux Rouges

Adds 3/19/2014:

Hill Farmstead - Madness & Civilization

Prairie - Bible Belt

Perennial - Barrel-Aged Sump Coffee Stout, Abraxas, Coffee Abraxas

I just had that BA sump coffee stout a couple weeks ago and it was awesome. Hope you get hooked up soon, you've got a pretty expansive list.

Yeah, I've been trying to add stuff every couple of days but Its getting hard to think of other beers I want.

Yazoo made a MAW list. It's the first local brewery I have seen on here. Nashville beer scene is coming around.

Yazoo made a MAW list. It's the first local brewery I have seen on here. Nashville beer scene is coming around.

Yazoo is really good. Been there before and their tasting room is a good time. Sue(the beer) is great, and I actually have 2 more Hop Project left in my fridge right now that I just got.

Yazoo is really good. Been there before and their tasting room is a good time. Sue(the beer) is great, and I actually have 2 more Hop Project left in my fridge right now that I just got.

SUE is divine,drank one last night. Smooth Imperial Porter with a little sweet smokiness at the end. I am glad I have a regular supply of this. Not an everyday beer but great.

Update with some adds and organization

Alchemist - Petite Mutant, Focal Banger

Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday, Grey Monday, Bottleworks XII, The Wanderer (is this even still available?)

Cigar City - Hunahpu (any)

Crooked Stave - Wild Wild Brett Series (ROYGBIV), Blackberry Petite Sour

Goose Island - Proprietors, Vanilla, Bramble, BCBS (pre - 2012), BCBCS (pre-2012)

Hill Farmstead - Damon (Any), Genealogy of Morals, Civil Disobedience, Madness & Civilization

Jester King - Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Aurelian Lure, Cerveza de Tempranillo, Montmorency vs Balaton

Perennial Artisan Ales - Barrel-Aged Abraxas, Barrel-Aged Sump Coffee Stout, Abraxas, Coffee Abraxas

Prarie - Pirate Bomb!, Pirate Noir, Prairie Weisse, Bible Belt

Rare Barrel - (any bottle or growler)

Side Project - Brett Project, Brett Venture, Fuzzy, Pulling Nails, Saison Du Fermier

Three Floyds - Dark Lord (any)

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout, Mornin' Delight

Upland - Blackberry, Kiwi Lambic, Strawberry Lambic

Yazoo ETF - Deux Rouges

Adds 3/21/2014

Firestone Walker - Feral One

Someone should have a delivery. Let me know when you open it, I forgot to label one of the things.

View attachment 187418

Awesome MAW grant by Brewbien! Growlers of Suge Knight, Hop Venom, and Notorious IIIPA, and a Bomb! Guarantee 100% of these will be gone before I go to work Monday... Couldn't be happier with this grant! I had no idea what was coming, and this exceeded anything I thought could be delivered. Thank you!

Back