Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id agree but i havent had the oppurtunity yet :mad: would there be any way to get around the 3 months member rule, i do have the posts and itrader feedback (which shoudl triple in size by the end of this week) :D

List? List? Awesome, a new list!

I can't seem to find it. Can somebody tell me the post # of the new list??

Thanks. :drunk:

finsfan said:
id agree but i havent had the oppurtunity yet :mad: would there be any way to get around the 3 months member rule, i do have the posts and itrader feedback (which shoudl triple in size by the end of this week) :D

Unfortunately everyone's gotta have at least 100 posts and 90 days on HBT to play. Take this time to stock your arsenal and you'll be in on the action before you know it.

mikeysab said:
Maybe he'll put bcbcs on his list also and it will be granted immediately. Just got my mittens on 3 bombers.

Any Vanilla? That's the only one I haven't had.

I Would say I would like to have one of those bcbcs but it would probably cost me 8 kbs 3 hopslam's and 3 two hearted and a hand job while I get bent over bwahahaha ;-D :drunk: F.T.W.

Javier25 said:
Other than tge regular, I've only had coffee. Wishing I could try the others as well!

Coffee and Cherry are both incredible. I'll let the others here sell their souls for the bombers ;)

Sorry guys. Checked the maw thread in the lunch line at work and saw that i could fill it but didnt get around to posting my list till now. Thanks for the patience. Here is the list:

Crooked stave sour
Hill farmstead sour
Cigar city huna
Captain lawrence sour
Surly darkness
Cantillon any lambic
Goose island rare
Bourbon county coffee stout
Allagash fv13
Founders kbs or cba
Abyss

Holy smokes, TheMan... You don't mess around!

Thanks for the MAW haul!

Cheers!

DSC_0004.jpg

What is the Bell's stout that keeps showing up in pictures? Is that on everyone's list or an extra?

Back