Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coldcrash murdered my doorstep today! Needed a forklift to bring the box inside! Couldn't fit all the beers on one pic.
Awesome MAW!
THANK YOU COLDCRASH!

ForumRunner_20130531_195141.png

ForumRunner_20130531_195204.jpg

Nunner said:
....Wow....well the bar is set.

Indeed. If anyone sends just 2 bottles at this point it will be uncool. I'm really feeling the love in this thread. Especially with mikey and his man kisses.

You know me and you got some man love goin on. And damn, if someone sent me a package like THAT, it wouldn't be the only package i'd feel obligated to put up to my lips. You forcan guys know what i'm sayin?

mikeysab said:
You know me and you got some man love goin on. And damn, if someone sent me a package like THAT, it wouldn't be the only package i'd feel obligated to put up to my lips. You forcan guys know what i'm sayin?

You'll be receiving my package pretty soon yourself, big boy ;)

Actually, no. Mikey and I have something going on the side ;)

What??? Mikey you cheating bastard!!!!!

I may have to send bottlebomber a request soon actually, I feel he is the guy for the job, specific needs mikey can't fulfill....could turn into a three man parade.

Also, if someone doesnt grant forcas wish by tomorrow, my one week is up and I might take it...get on this new guys!!!

Coldcrash murdered my doorstep today! Needed a forklift to bring the box inside! Couldn't fit all the beers on one pic.
Awesome MAW!
THANK YOU COLDCRASH!

View attachment 125620

View attachment 125621

You're quite welcome man.

Just trying to live up to the generosity you've displayed:

Somebody should hook this cat up big time. He's getting me beers that are way above and beyond anything i expected to receive from this thread. I wanna send him a bottle of black ops just because. Big thanks to igotsand for a sweet wish grant.

Hell, I think we should all put together a package for the guy. I keep hoping I can fulfill his list so I can pay him back for his generosity. His homebrews were freakin great too.

Enjoy!

We need to bump the list and bleach these images from my head.

forcabrew said:
List

Dark lord reg or ba
Abraxas reg or ba
Huna reg or ba
Crooked stave any
Kuhnhenn eisbocks
Cantillon any
Bells black note
Russian River Beatification
Plead the 5th reg or ba
Fifty fifty any ba
Anything fermented in a coolship
Logsdon
Upland
Hill farmstead sours/wilds
Jackie Os sours/wilds
Hair of the Dog ba or sours/wilds

Just added a few more

List

Dark lord reg or ba
Abraxas reg or ba
Huna reg or ba
Crooked stave any
Kuhnhenn eisbocks
Cantillon any
Bells black note
Russian River Beatification
Plead the 5th reg or ba
Fifty fifty any ba
Anything fermented in a coolship
Logsdon
Upland
Hill farmstead sours/wilds
Jackie Os sours/wilds
Hair of the Dog ba or sours/wilds
Cascade any
Lost abbey

Just added a few more

I believe this is most current...

image-1938816966.jpg

Found these treasures on my porch when I arrived home this afternoon.

Thanks Nunner! Very thoughtful!

Just drank a weyerbacher riserva and hot diggety dam , i can't believe i don't see that on anyones lists. What an awesome beer.

mikeysab said:
Just drank a weyerbacher riserva and hot diggety dam , i can't believe i don't see that on anyones lists. What an awesome beer.

I remember seeing it on a few lists actually. I see weyerbacher everywhere around my neck of the woods, but never heard of the Riserva. Interesting.

I have never seen so much generosity. You guys are all amazing! Anxious and ready to fulfill a wish, that's inspiring. This thread brings out the best in people!

Javier25 said:
I have never seen so much generosity. You guys are all amazing! Anxious and ready to fulfill a wish, that's inspiring. This thread brings out the best in people!

That's the idea for sure and it really seems to have naturally struck home with everyone. A MAW is only as good as the people in it and everyone here has made this one kick ass so far. Keep up the good job everybody, your puttin some big smiles on a lot of people's faces.

I think this thread is more of a dream killer and a disappointment. I'm ashamed at what i sent out and would like to have my bare bottom publicly flogged by everyone who has participated. Actually, maybe i'll just make it up to the next person whose wish i can grant. Yeah, -that sounds better.

Please excuse my ignorance when it comes to this as im a noob to the MAW gods. But is this first come first serve? I got two offers via pm do i get to choose or do i go with the first one? either way im good im just trying to get clarification.

someone answer the forca'n question

forcabrew said:
Please excuse my ignorance when it comes to this as im a noob to the MAW gods. But is this first come first serve? I got two offers via pm do i get to choose or do i go with the first one? either way im good im just trying to get clarification.

someone answer the forca'n question

Generally its first come first serve but we can always ask Initybrew how he feels about passing it on to someone new. If he wants to fulfill the MAW its totally fine and by no means should be considered rude. If he wants to pass it off that's also cool.

Ok I asked initybrew if he wanted to let the new guy get in on the fun. So once he gets back to me it will be claimed one way or another

Back