Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to take a page out of Mark's book and make this a MAWe/BIF grant. If you can grant I'll PM you with the recipient's address.

Any sours, IPAs, stouts, and saisons not available TX, KS, MO, and AR. Bonus points for any home brew sent.

Just a heads up, I received an emaw today! I hate to admit that these will not see the weekend :p thanks alot @abeasst I had hop drop n roll at gabf and loved it. Can't wait to dig into the rest. Cheers!
P.s. my daughter loves photo bombing my beer pics.

View attachment 1431551586805.jpg

I'm going to take a page out of Mark's book and make this a MAWe/BIF grant. If you can grant I'll PM you with the recipient's address.

Any sours, IPAs, stouts, and saisons not available TX, KS, MO, and AR. Bonus points for any home brew sent.

List bump. The easy lists seem to be sitting longer these days...

Awesome eMAW bomb from @hezagenius ! Huge box of great beers, and I've only had a couple of these, and PseudoSue was definitely on my hopes list! Thanks a lot man, and btw, I've had some well packed boxes before, but you win the prize! Bubble wrap under vacuum seal under bubble wrap. No floccin joke. Thanks!!!!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431654958.809513.jpg

Porch bomb from @SandstoneCityBrew

Lots of good looking stuff here. I cracked open the first White Rajah tonight. Truly amazing beer. Super smooth for being 70 IBUs. Need to get more of that one.

20150514_140955.jpg

20150514_141005.jpg

20150514_141014.jpg

Porch bomb from @SandstoneCityBrew

Lots of good looking stuff here. I cracked open the first White Rajah tonight. Truly amazing beer. Super smooth for being 70 IBUs. Need to get more of that one.

Glad everything arrived intact! Enjoy the beers. Let me know if you ever want more Rajah, we can definitely work out a trade :mug:

Maybe it will make it easier if I list breweries.
So any sours, IPAs, stouts, and saisons from.......
Captain Lawrence
Allagash
Weyerbacher
Maine
Lawson's Finest
Nebco
Alchemist
Pipeworks
Solemn Oath
Revolution
New Glarus
Brew Kettle
Fat Heads
Jackie O's
Great Lakes
Jolly Pumpkin
Crooked Stave
Trinity
Odell's
Hair of the Dog
DeGarde
Cascade
Bear Republic
Russian River
Alesmith
Heretic
Modern Times
Pizza Port
The Bruery

Maybe it will make it easier if I list breweries.
So any sours, IPAs, stouts, and saisons from.......
Captain Lawrence
Allagash
Weyerbacher
Maine
Lawson's Finest
Nebco
Alchemist
Pipeworks
Solemn Oath
Revolution
New Glarus
Brew Kettle
Fat Heads
Jackie O's
Great Lakes
Jolly Pumpkin
Crooked Stave
Trinity
Odell's
Hair of the Dog
DeGarde
Cascade
Bear Republic
Russian River
Alesmith
Heretic
Modern Times
Pizza Port
The Bruery

I can get this. It's been up long enough.

I'm on the road today so I'll get a quick list up.

Heady topper or focal banger
Any Russian River
Jester king (Any but noble king or mad Meg )

Any great sours, farmhouse, saisons not found in Pennsylvania or ohio.

I'm expecting my first baby in 5 weeks so I don't know how much I'll be drinking so not looking for a ton of hoppy, drink quick stuff. If you have some things you think would be worthy of celebrating a newborn then that would be great. Just pm me with any questions.

Heady topper or focal banger
Any Russian River
Jester king (Any but noble king or mad Meg )
Toppling Goliath
Modern times (not protocosmos)
Gandhi bot or sea hag

Any great sours, farmhouse, saisons not found in Pennsylvania or ohio.

I'm expecting my first baby in 5 weeks so I don't know how much I'll be drinking so not looking for a ton of hoppy, drink quick stuff. If you have some things you think would be worthy of celebrating a newborn then that would be great. Just pm me with any questions.

Whoops forgot to quote the list I had up.

Ok sorry I didn't post last night but I got stuck at work late and didn't get home till almost 2am. Well here's the bomb WI_Wino sent me. You truly don't understand how much I love NG! I don't know how I left them off my list! When you messaged me asking if I was ok with NG I was confused cause I thought I put them on there but I didn't lol. Btw what are the homebrews? I assume one is a Russian Imperial Stout
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432254670.511651.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432254680.900081.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432254689.870727.jpg

Back