Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go, would like to receive sour beers that I can't get in Illinois, and that I haven't tried. Take a look at my Untappd account, LiquidFlame, to see if I've already tried them or not. If someone is willing to be really generous, would love to get my hands on some Rare Barrel, Russian River Sours, and Side Project.

@Brewbien glad it arrived safely. The Omega Point was the score I wanted to get since you waited so long.

Here we go, would like to receive sour beers that I can't get in Illinois, and that I haven't tried. Take a look at my Untappd account, LiquidFlame, to see if I've already tried them or not. If someone is willing to be really generous, would love to get my hands on some Rare Barrel, Russian River Sours, and Side Project.

Bumping

Whelp, finally out for delivery. Took them long enough. I didn't realize you were so close to the TN border, PC.

Yep, about 2 hours. My dad lives in Memphis so we visit regularly. All in all I am in a decent spot. 6 hours to the beach, 8 hours to Gatlinburg, 2 hours form Memphis and 2 hours from Birmingham.

Our UPS guy likes overtime, you will see him sitting in different parking lots around town ~6:00 everyday. No telling what time the "eagle" will land. I am headed home in a few minutes though, have to take son to get his noggin clipped.

Our UPS guy likes overtime, you will see him sitting in different parking lots around town ~6:00 everyday. No telling what time the "eagle" will land. I am headed home in a few minutes though, have to take son to get his noggin clipped.

There's stuff in the box you can share with your little ones, too. not necessarily the beer either :wink:

I love my overtime rate. It is almost obscene.

They're too damned busy delivering Apple Watches. I think @thatjonguy will be working a late Friday today!

I'm actually just punching out for the day.

So!........ UPS shows up at my house and asks me my name. He then tells me that he has a package for me that was mailed to my old address but they corrected it this morning. I seriously don't know what to say. Mark & Joe decided that I was in need of a new porch, because they demolished it for me! (Now that I actually have....or had.... a porch, I can actually say that!) Mark granted a wish and transformed it into a BIF and I was the lucky person to have received this box. I don't know how to show my appreciation, and I don't think I deserve such generosity. Joe, you are a saint. I seriously can't wait to have your homebrew. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you! Mankiss*
Btw....if I ever need a bomb shelter, I will come to you. That box was like a reinforced maze of beer with super secret compartments.

View attachment 1429914104988.jpg

View attachment 1429914119582.jpg

View attachment 1429914135244.jpg

View attachment 1429914179715.jpg

So!........ UPS shows up at my house and asks me my name. He then tells me that he has a package for me that was mailed to my old address but they corrected it this morning. I seriously don't know what to say. Mark & Joe decided that I was in need of a new porch, because they demolished it for me! (Now that I actually have....or had.... a porch, I can actually say that!) Mark granted a wish and transformed it into a BIF and I was the lucky person to have received this box. I don't know how to show my appreciation, and I don't think I deserve such generosity. Joe, you are a saint. I seriously can't wait to have your homebrew. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you! Mankiss*
Btw....if I ever need a bomb shelter, I will come to you. That box was like a reinforced maze of beer with super secret compartments.

Well done!

Awesome! We'll done boys!

Glad they all made it... (even though i used UPS)

Package is said to be delivered, no eastas aqui. And no sign of activity on my security cameras . I have called a ups driver I know so maybe I can get some info

It must have been all the UPS bashing... Hope it gets located. Usually someone is just burned out by the end of the week and delivered it to the wrong address.

It must have been all the UPS bashing... Hope it gets located. Usually someone is just burned out by the end of the week and delivered it to the wrong address.

It is bound to be close, I passed him coming off of the side street. I have good neighbors so maybe I will get some signs soon.

Latest posts

Back