Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fedex has put a trace on the package. Neighbors haven't seen it so the driver is going back to where he dropped it off to see if it was the wrong address. They said it could take up to 2 business days.

Well that's hopeful. If they don't find it, we will work out another package.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ok here is my list in no particular order:

Anything from the Rare Barrel

Urban Chestnut Brewing Company-Winged Nut

Anything Interesting from 4 Hands Brewing Company

Any Hill Farmstead Sour

Heady

Brooklyn Brewery-Black Chocolate Stout or Black Ops

DC Brau Brewing Co-Any

Devils Backbone Brewing Company-Any

Baker City Brewing Company-Any

That should be a good start for now. If you can get one of the beers off the list feel free to throw in some of your favorite local brews that don't make it to CA and or any homebrews.

Ill open it up more after the weekend if this doesn't get picked up.

:mug:

Sending a PM, but I can get this!

Hopefully this will be easy enough...

Looking for anything I can't get in Virginia (Seekabrew.com.) prefer stuff from west of the Mississippi and I'm not a big hop head. Sours and Belgians are awesome but I'm up for whatever is good!!

It showed up on my porch today. Not sure if FedEx or someone else dropped if off. I'll get a pic up tonight.

It showed up on my porch today. Not sure if FedEx or someone else dropped if off. I'll get a pic up tonight.

Glad it got worked out. was it still fully taped, or did it look like it got opened?

Anyway, now let's all have a nice brew and enjoy the fruits of our group.

It was individuallybubble wrapped inside a box inside packing inside another box. You'd know if it was opened prematurely.

Looking for anything I can't get in Virginia (Seekabrew.com.) prefer stuff from west of the Mississippi and I'm not a big hop head. Sours and Belgians are awesome but I'm up for whatever is good!!

This isn't the current list?

This list shouldn't have taken so long so I'll grant even though I'm on a trade hiatus.

Sweet! You're up!

Okay, in order of wantiness:

Modern Times - any (especially one of the newer releases)

Jester King - any

Alchemist - any

Alpine - any

Upland - any

Hill Farmstead - any

Funkwerks - any (especially Raspberry Provincial)

Surly - any (especially Coffee Bender)

Pizza Boy - any

Prairie - Bierica, Funky Gold Mosaic, JFJO Jazzmillions, Okie, Prairie Hop,
Prairie Weisse, Prairie Gold, Potlatch

Arizona Wilderness - any

Amplified Ale Works - any (growler?)

Wicked Weed - any

Dangerous Man - any (growler?)

Austin Beerworks - any (Peacemaker Anytime Ale 99 pack ;) )

Rockmill - Petite Saison

And if you don't have access to any of those, just send a growler (1L or 2L) of your favorite beer from your favorite local brewery. Also send homebrew if you can.

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
New England brewing (any)
Gandhi bot
Heady
Two brothers (any)

Or any of your favorite local IPAs, stouts, porters or saison that I can't get in CA.

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
Gandhi bot
Heady
Two brothers (any)

Or any of your favorite local IPAs, stouts, porters or saison that I can't get in CA.

Blind pig or Pliny
Any other RR besides Damnation
Heady
Tricerahops
Buffalo sweat (vanilla too)
New Glarus
Prairie
Ghandi bot/668
Westbrook gose, any other Westbrook
Anchorage-any
Spencer trappist
Alesmith speedway stout
Pipeworks
Surly- any
Any Toppling Goliath
Bcbs
Perennial - any
Alpine - any
Any Maine beer company

I'm a hop head, saison, belgian, stout lover. If you got something great local and never granted then go ahead and pop that cherry.

Dang... 4 days for my (what I thought was) super easy list to get picked up, and 4 more picked up in less than 24hrs since....

Not that I'm complaining... just curious, does an actual LIST usually work better than a broad "send me whatever" or did I just have bad timing?

I think it's a combination of both of those. It was a holiday weekend so not as many people in the forums and if some people see a beer they can easily get, it's more motivation and less pressure then guessing at what someone would like.

I think it's a combination of both of those. It was a holiday weekend so not as many people in the forums and if some people see a beer they can easily get, it's more motivation and less pressure then guessing at what someone would like.

Cool. Good to know for future reference. Hate to think I'm holding up the eMAW!!

It's also the fun surprise about what people are asking for. Great Lakes? **** dog, I can get that at gas stations around me. And damn... Someone asked for Rockmill? They brew right down the road from me in a barn and use a 1 barrel system. I love hookin homies up with Ohio goodies.

Okay I'll make this easy. I want American sours and homebrew. You have to meet both. Anything I can't get in NC.

It's also the fun surprise about what people are asking for. Great Lakes? **** dog, I can get that at gas stations around me. And damn... Someone asked for Rockmill? They brew right down the road from me in a barn and use a 1 barrel system. I love hookin homies up with Ohio goodies.

Speaking of Rockmill. Want to setup a trade for some Rockmill?

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
Gandhi bot
Heady
Two brothers (any)

I've gotten Founders Dirty Bastered. Great beer. Seen All DayIPA, but haven't tried. Looking for Russian River.

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
Gandhi bot
Heady
Two brothers (any)

And Left Hand also.

Back