Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up I think but I'm waiting to put a list up until I'm able to make sure I can fulfill Chupidacabra's American sour request. I'll know either later this afternoon or Saturday morning.

Mr Jwerner23 sir?
I have to tell you, so far the Surly Furious and New Belgium Rampant are magnificent... the Odell IPA is pretty tasty too...

I am a little indetermined on the moose drool so far, but have one more to sample to decide for sure....

You Sir made some very nice selections to send.

Thank you I try to please, yea Surly makes very good beers and I am going to stock up on them before I move in a few months. I will be moving to Vermont so I will be able to try new great beers. The Indeed Midnight ryder I sent, I know you said you didn't like dark beers like stouts and porters, is a Black IPA that I have been hooked on lately. It is dark but has a different mouthfeel than stouts and porters and has good hop aroma and flavor with a little roastiness. I hope you enjoy.

Thank you I try to please, yea Surly makes very good beers and I am going to stock up on them before I move in a few months. I will be moving to Vermont so I will be able to try new great beers. The Indeed Midnight ryder I sent, I know you said you didn't like dark beers like stouts and porters, is a Black IPA that I have been hooked on lately. It is dark but has a different mouthfeel than stouts and porters and has good hop aroma and flavor with a little roastiness. I hope you enjoy.

I must admit, since I posted that comment about not caring for dark beers.. a friend has turned me on to several GOOD examples of stout/porter styles and I am starting to be a fan... so my next list will be more open... the New Belgium black lager you sent is delicious, I have yet to try the midnight ryder, though

I think I still lean toward the hoppy types, but my next list will be WAY more open to what someone thinks are good examples of many styles... I really need to expand my beer palette

I wish this site had a messenger chat function... it would be nice to be able to chat quick time

I'm down for either. Just want to see the next list up! I feel like I broke it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Chup, you didn't break anything.. we just hafta sort out who is gonna pop you. looks like it is handled, so no worries.. a couple days doesn't kill anyone

I am barely a week out of granting, but can't wait to help out another mate. I know I can't satisfy yours very well, so am waiting for the next list too... I wish I was more brand knowledgable, to know what was here vs not (NJ is weird... so may are here, but some brands have only a limited exposure), but I will do what I can.

Chup, you didn't break anything.. we just hafta sort out who is gonna pop you. looks like it is handled, so no worries.. a couple days doesn't kill anyone

I am barely a week out of granting, but can't wait to help out another mate. I know I can't satisfy yours very well, so am waiting for the next list too... I wish I was more brand knowledgable, to know what was here vs not (NJ is weird... so may are here, but some brands have only a limited exposure), but I will do what I can.

Seekabrew.com let's you do state to state comparison

Russian river - any

Jester king - any

Alchemist - any

Upland - any

3floyds - any

Anchorage - any

Tallgrass - any

Any American sour you think is awesome and I can not get in Montana

Waiting to hear if this was filled or not.

Not 100% sure if it is or not. I told jgarretson I didn't mind waiting and he should put up a list if he can grant it. Last I heard he was going to check his local shops.

ok, semi-off topic, but is 24 hours chill-time too little ? ... there are all these tempting lookin bombers of black IPA calling to me from my Ref... and I really wanna try one, but I don't want to do it so early that I am interupting any important process in the beer?

I think we have gone through this situation a couple times.

Someone correct me if I am wrong: you either grant or don't. The participants in the thread may from time to tome hold it for a certain member but usually only for a reasonable amount of time. If someone else comes along and grants well after a member says they need to check on something, then they get it.

Or we can take a impromptu vote of the participants to decide course of action.

I hope that didn't come across too *******-ish.

I am good with letting someone else grant and post their own list... I think he was gonna have it sorted by Saturday supposedly? and it's now 3 days later than that... if we have a granter.. go for it, in my book

I say it's open. I think he's had more than enough time to decide whether or not it's granted. Just my 2 cents.

Seems reasonable to me. Anybody else able to grant the list and get this puppy moving? I was attempting to make an easily grantable list. Not one that gets stuck for a week.

jmcm_brew is an awesome guy!!! I completely forgot that the emaw was landing today and such an amazing surprise it was! thanks again man!!

1409177346179.jpg

Russian river - any

Jester king - any

Alchemist - any

Upland - any

3floyds - any

Anchorage - any

Tallgrass - any

Any American sour you think is awesome and I can not get in Montana

List Bump!

Add any local awesomeness that you think I'd like. Im pretty easy. Anyone wanting to put up a list just send me a message we will figure it out!

Anyone have a package not show up? Tracker says it got dropped off, but evidently it's not there. I'm not sure what to do since I can't resend a package that would qualify as his original emaw.

Just Pm'd Chupidacabra...I won't be able to ship till later next week but mark it down as a possible 'I got this one'

Anyone have a package not show up? Tracker says it got dropped off, but evidently it's not there. I'm not sure what to do since I can't resend a package that would qualify as his original emaw.

Aren't you supposed to pm them a tracking number?

I did. That's how he knew it was there. He said he checked about an hour after it said it landed.

He said he would talk to neighbors today. Hopefully it turns up.

Ok here is my list in no particular order:

Anything from the Rare Barrel

Urban Chestnut Brewing Company-Winged Nut

Anything Interesting from 4 Hands Brewing Company

Any Hill Farmstead Sour

Heady

Brooklyn Brewery-Black Chocolate Stout or Black Ops

DC Brau Brewing Co-Any

Devils Backbone Brewing Company-Any

Baker City Brewing Company-Any

That should be a good start for now. If you can get one of the beers off the list feel free to throw in some of your favorite local brews that don't make it to CA and or any homebrews.

Ill open it up more after the weekend if this doesn't get picked up.

:mug:

Back