Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russian River - Blind Pig (any others haven't had any)
Surly - Any (I haven't tried their Hell or Bender yet, Furious is awesome)
Stone - Arrogant Bastard
Firestone - Any IPA (PIVO Pils I've never had that would love to try that one)
Societe - I'd love to try Pupil but any IPA
Alpine - Any
Dogfish Head - 60/90 IPA

IPAs...but I love all beer...so check seekabrew and send stuff I can't get here in Oklahoma which shouldn't be tough unfortunately.

Thank you to zmanzorro for the awesome package! I liked the nuts and bolts in the box too. I look forward too enjoying all of these.

Glad it made it all safely!

Peticolas is my favorite local brewery but they're only on tap and Rabbit Hole is a new up and comer.

Russian River - Blind Pig (any others haven't had any)
Surly - Any (I haven't tried their Hell or Bender yet, Furious is awesome)
Stone - Arrogant Bastard
Firestone - Any IPA (PIVO Pils I've never had that would love to try that one)
Societe - I'd love to try Pupil but any IPA
Alpine - Any
Dogfish Head - 60/90 IPA

IPAs...but I love all beer...so check seekabrew and send stuff I can't get here in Oklahoma which shouldn't be tough unfortunately.

I'll get this one. I can get to the store today or tomorrow and then get it ready to send. Drop me a PM with address info?

Awesome PM sent. This could be a pretty productive day for the eMaw. MikeBergan list sir.

Glad it made it all safely!

Peticolas is my favorite local brewery but they're only on tap and Rabbit Hole is a new up and comer.

Peticolas is definitely my favorite local brewer as well, have you volunteered there? Michael is such a great guy on top of being a great brewer. Between Canti4341 and myself we got Mikeysab all the way up in NY hooked on Peticolas through shipping some growlers. I think Lakewood will be the brewery that puts DFW on the map though, they are doing some amazing things in barrels!

Peticolas is definitely my favorite local brewer as well, have you volunteered there? Michael is such a great guy on top of being a great brewer. Between Canti4341 and myself we got Mikeysab all the way up in NY hooked on Peticolas through shipping some growlers. I think Lakewood will be the brewery that puts DFW on the map though, they are doing some amazing things in barrels!

I've volunteered there several times and know Michael well. Last February, I had a week off from work, and went and worked for him full time just for that week.

http://www.iliveindallas.com/peticolas-brewing-company

Do you volunteer there?

Ok, I am not really sure what to even put here, so I will drop a few names in and then just some style preferences. I'll add to the list in the next day or so, but would be pleased with anything someone wanted to share.

Alchemist - Heady Topper
Hopworks
Crooked Stave
Alesmith
Odell
New Belgium
Left Coast
Russian River

Whatever cool places anyone knows, that I can't get in New Jersey.
I am sort of new to craft beer, so I don't really know a lot of breweries by name.

I like IPA's and regular ales n lagers. I'm trying to expand my beer palate so pretty much anything would be neat to try, though I do not really care for much in the way of stouts/porters or wheat beers.

Rats, sitting here boxing up some 'glassware' to send to zeptrey...wouldn't you know it, I misjudged how much bubblewrap I was gonna need, and can't go to the store for more cuz I have been 'relaxing' with a couple of beverages.

Guess I'll have to hit the store again tomorrow, and then get your box sent. It should still be enroute no later than Saturday, sorry for the teeny delay, it IS coming.

No worries you granted it today. Take your time. Enjoy more brews but save me a few! I think the box I'm using has been gifted a few times but she'll hold up. Reduce reuse recycle...then burn this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

No worries you granted it today. Take your time. Enjoy more brews but save me a few! I think the box I'm using has been gifted a few times but she'll hold up. Reduce reuse recycle...then burn this one.

Didn't figure it was too much issue, just keeping ya updated.

I will be including one of my brews, but it has only been bottled for a couple days, so that one will need to sit in a nice outta the way spot and carb up for at least a week or two..then chill and try. There will be a note about it in the box

Beer is shipped and tracking sent over. The box may be on its last leg but it's got enough tape on it to keep it together for its last run!

Awesome eMAW just landed from Geoffey.. can't thank him enough, not a single beer I've had before, couple homebrews to boot!! Will post a picture later this evening.

geoffrey.jpg

Ok, I am not really sure what to even put here, so I will drop a few names in and then just some style preferences. I'll add to the list in the next day or so, but would be pleased with anything someone wanted to share.

Alchemist - Heady Topper
Hopworks
Crooked Stave
Alesmith
Odell
New Belgium
Left Coast
Russian River

Whatever cool places anyone knows, that I can't get in New Jersey.
I am sort of new to craft beer, so I don't really know a lot of breweries by name.

I like IPA's and regular ales n lagers. I'm trying to expand my beer palate so pretty much anything would be neat to try, though I do not really care for much in the way of stouts/porters or wheat beers.

Current list

I will start with this list for now quite a few options from all around. Let me know if any are too hard to find.

Firestone Walker- Wookey Jack, or any other Jack
Russian River- Any (except Damnation)
AleSmith- Any (except IPA)
Pipeworks- Any
Perennial- Black Walnut Dunkel, Abraxas, 17, Sump, Vermilion
3 Floyds- Any
Cigar City- Any (except Hopped on the High Seas)
Terrapin- Any (except Pineapple Express)
Real Ale- Any
Prairie- Any
Alchemist- Any
Hill Farmstead- Any
Lawsons- Any
The Bruery- Any
Maine- Any
Cascade- Any
Alpine- Any
4 Hands- Bona Fide, War Hammer
Full Steam- Hogwash, First Frost

The exceptions are because I have had those beers, I am wanting to try new ones from them.

Any Alaskan beers
Russian River- Any Sour
Jolly Pumpkin - Any
Four Peaks - Odelay
Jester King - Any Sour
Pipeworks- Any Abduction
3 Floyds- Zombie Dust
Cigar City- Any (except Hopped on the High Seas)
Prairie- Any sour or barrel aged
Alchemist- Any
Hill Farmstead- Any
The Bruery- Any
4 Hands- Any

I'm big on sours right now.

4 Hands is a great new brewery, I tried there Milk Stout and Divided Sky Rye IPA last time I was home to visit my parents in the St. Louis area. Those two beers were very good and have been wanting to try a few more of their beers since then.

Let's start with anything sour that's not in Montana on seekabrew.

Let's start with anything sour that's not in Montana on seekabrew.

The tough part is that seekabrew only shows U.S. Breweries. Some sours that I can get aren't on seekabrew. Do you have an idea of what you can get that's imported?

Ideas are Hanssens and Duchesse De Bourgogne, can you get those?

I can get Quite a few of the imports. Didn't really think about that. I was thinking American sours. But I'd be open to a lot really. Send a message.

As far as opening it up a bit more.

Russian river - any

Jester king - any

Alchemist - any

Upland - any

3floyds - any

Anchorage - any

I missed half that message for some reason. No I cannot get those.

I think if your heart is sort of set on or you're more hopeful for american sours then I'll pass on this one. I know others have a better reach with what you're looking for here. :) Just want to be sure you get what you're really wanting.

I've volunteered there several times and know Michael well. Last February, I had a week off from work, and went and worked for him full time just for that week.

http://www.iliveindallas.com/peticolas-brewing-company

Do you volunteer there?

I have volunteered there 3-4 times during the weekday routine, and my wife and I have volunteered for 5 or 6 tours/anniversary parties pouring. Haven't been able to lately, but always a blast. Cool write up!

I have volunteered there 3-4 times during the weekday routine, and my wife and I have volunteered for 5 or 6 tours/anniversary parties pouring. Haven't been able to lately, but always a blast. Cool write up!

Thanks! I'll probably run into you one day there, if I haven't already!

Latest posts

Back