Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package out for delivery to cheesehead

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Was hoping it would show up before I left work. Go figure today would be a day I finish up early. Guess I'll have to wait till I come in tomorrow.

Sweet package from SchillingBrewing arrived today.... Pumped to try them all! Thanks again man! Totally generous! Cheers.

Tossed them in the fridge.... Will post a list later when I get back and start tearing into them.

1398806669444.jpg

1398806693770.jpg

1398806705157.jpg

Sweet package from SchillingBrewing arrived today.... Pumped to try them all! Thanks again man! Totally generous! Cheers.

Tossed them in the fridge.... Will post a list later when I get back and start tearing into them.

Nice! You cant go wrong with Odells, and that Myrcenary is something else.

Was hoping it would show up before I left work. Go figure today would be a day I finish up early. Guess I'll have to wait till I come in tomorrow.

Guess you have a reason to look forward to work tomorrow :)

The Wyoming Pale Ale is one of my local favorites. I found that Hop Nosh by accident in a liquor store while I was traveling through Wyoming to some relatives. Only place in Wyoming that I've ever seen Uinta beers. And Lugene is only a seasonal but it is easily one of my favorite Odell beers.

The Wyoming Pale Ale is one of my local favorites. I found that Hop Nosh by accident in a liquor store while I was traveling through Wyoming to some relatives. Only place in Wyoming that I've ever seen Uinta beers. And Lugene is only a seasonal but it is easily one of my favorite Odell beers.

I may be drunk, but I thought I saw where Lugene was going to be available year round. If not, it's still a really good beer.

FYI - Lugene Sas (his real name) is a dairy farmer who uses Odell spent grains to feed his cows. Hauls the grain daily from the brewery to his farm. There was a story in one of the local papers about the proposed FDA change to spent grains that told his story.

Good thing I brought the Trailblazer to work today. Man I know this is going to be a good MAWe judging by the first 2 bottles out of the box. I'll post complete pictures after work.. THANKS hawgwild81! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398861625.110302.jpg

Sent from my van, down by the river.

Good thing I brought the Trailblazer to work today. Man I know this is going to be a good MAWe judging by the first 2 bottles out of the box. I'll post complete pictures after work.. THANKS hawgwild81! View attachment 196545

Your welcome buddy. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.

Here's the haul I received from hawgwild81 today... Wouldn't fit in 1 shot so I had to take 2....ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398884057.047818.jpg ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398884107.158839.jpg man oh man I can not wait to dig in to these!
Core Brewing - Oatmeal Stout
Core Brewing - Hilltop IPA
Scholarly - Biere de Garde
DuClaw Brewing - Sweet Baby Jesus, chocolate peanut butter Porter
3 Floyd's Brewing - Alpha King Pale ale
Boulevard Brewing - Rye on Rye, 2014
Choc Beer Co. - OPA - Oklahoma Pale Ale
Schlafly - Pale Ale
Schlafly - Irish Extra Stout
Charleville - Hoptimistic IPA
Boulevard Brewing- 80-Acre
Boulevard Brewing- Irish Ale
Kreb's Brewing- Birra - Farmhouse Ale
Piney River Brewing - Missouri Mule - IPA -x2
Southern Star Brewing - Pine Belt Ale - APA-x2

Whew, hawg you are too kind! Thank you so very much! Cheers.

Awesome box just blew up my garage! Thank you so much Geoffrey for the breadth of this eMAW grant - especially the BA Before the Dawn! :rockin:
View attachment 196583

You're quite welcome! Glad to see they all made it safe. That was a fun box to put together and be able to hit 4 different breweries on your list. Hit up that TG Golden Nugget sooner rather than later! I think I have only one more of those in my cellar and then I'm out and need to run to Wisconsin again!

You're quite welcome! Glad to see they all made it safe. That was a fun box to put together and be able to hit 4 different breweries on your list. Hit up that TG Golden Nugget sooner rather than later! I think I have only one more of those in my cellar and then I'm out and need to run to Wisconsin again!

I will probably have that Friday night. That one and the Alpha Kings went right into the fridge! Thanks again! :mug:

Awesome package sent by cheesehed007!! Thanks so much! Definitely a huge pick-me-up during a stressful week at school preparing for finals. I will probably have to wait a few days to drink any of these but I look forward to them all! You made my day!

Entire Package.jpg

Package 1.jpg

Package 2.jpg

Package 3.jpg

Explosion.jpg

Here's the haul I received from hawgwild81 today... Wouldn't fit in 1 shot so I had to take 2....View attachment 196593 View attachment 196594 man oh man I can not wait to dig in to these!
Core Brewing - Oatmeal Stout
Core Brewing - Hilltop IPA
Scholarly - Biere de Garde
DuClaw Brewing - Sweet Baby Jesus, chocolate peanut butter Porter
3 Floyd's Brewing - Alpha King Pale ale
Boulevard Brewing - Rye on Rye, 2014
Choc Beer Co. - OPA - Oklahoma Pale Ale
Schlafly - Pale Ale
Schlafly - Irish Extra Stout
Charleville - Hoptimistic IPA
Boulevard Brewing- 80-Acre
Boulevard Brewing- Irish Ale
Kreb's Brewing- Birra - Farmhouse Ale
Piney River Brewing - Missouri Mule - IPA -x2
Southern Star Brewing - Pine Belt Ale - APA-x2

Whew, hawg you are too kind! Thank you so very much! Cheers.

You are very welcome. I threw in a bunch of my favorites. Hope you enjoy them all. Cheers!

Schillingbrewing should be getting a box from the land of beer and cheese today. My first, so hoping my packing was good enough....

Your package arrived just fine! No broken bottles or anything. I liked the packaging too. Wish I could find inserts like those that worked for bombers and growlers too. :D

List bump - I'm pretty sure this is current:

Originally Posted by nickfern View Post
Russian River - Blind Pig
Maui Brewing Company - Any
Coronado Brewing - Hibiscus IPA, any other IPA/DIPA
Drake’s - Any IPA/DIPA
Kern River - Any IPA/DIPA
Three Floyds - Arctic Panzer Wolf, Dreadnaught
Pipeworks - Any IPA/DIPA
Toppling Goliath - Any Pale Ale, IPA, DIPA
Fatheads - Hop JuJu
DC Brau - OTWOA
The Alchemist - Any
Lawson's - Any
NEBCO - Ghandi Bot
Cigar City - (Not Jai Alai, High Hopped, Florida Cracker, Jose Martí)
Funky Buddha - Any
Miami Brewing Company - Big Rod Coconut, Gator Tail, Shark Bait, Vice IPA
SweetWater Brewing Company - Any
Red Brick Brewing Company - Any

Tried to represent all regions of the CONUS with this.

Record breaking day?

List bump - I'm pretty sure this is current:

Originally Posted by nickfern View Post
Russian River - Blind Pig
Maui Brewing Company - Any
Coronado Brewing - Hibiscus IPA, any other IPA/DIPA
Drake’s - Any IPA/DIPA
Kern River - Any IPA/DIPA
Three Floyds - Arctic Panzer Wolf, Dreadnaught
Pipeworks - Any IPA/DIPA
Toppling Goliath - Any Pale Ale, IPA, DIPA
Fatheads - Hop JuJu
DC Brau - OTWOA
The Alchemist - Any
Lawson's - Any
NEBCO - Ghandi Bot
Cigar City - (Not Jai Alai, High Hopped, Florida Cracker, Jose Martí)
Funky Buddha - Any
Miami Brewing Company - Big Rod Coconut, Gator Tail, Shark Bait, Vice IPA
SweetWater Brewing Company - Any
Red Brick Brewing Company - Any

Tried to represent all regions of the CONUS with this.

Record breaking day?

Bumping Mark's bump :D

Porch grenade (I don't think it's big enough to be called a bomb) dropped off for Schillingbrewing.
Opps I see you got it.

I decided to try one now while I take a break from writing my final paper for a class. Drinking the Lakefront Fixed Gear American Red Ale as I type. Very delicious.

Awesome package sent by cheesehed007!! Thanks so much! Definitely a huge pick-me-up during a stressful week at school preparing for finals. I will probably have to wait a few days to drink any of these but I look forward to them all! You made my day!

My pleasure. Like I said I didn't get a chance include all that I wanted, but thanks for understanding. After things get sorted out here. I'll make sure grab one of your lists again and do a better job of it. Enjoy it all and Cheers!
Oh BTW, the mustard and horseradish are both grown and bottled here in town. bon appetite

I love coming home from work to beer on my porch!
IMG_20140430_144749_421.jpg
Left to Right:
Bent River - Uncommon Stout
Dark Horse - Plead The Fifth
Bell's - Java Stout
Founders - Imperial Stout
Founders - Dirty Bastard
Tallgrass - Buffalo Sweat x2
Tallgrass - Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat

Thanks Zazbnf! You weren't lying when you said you like dark beer. :mug:

Yes I am. And drinking the love. That war and peace is awesome. Really great choice. Thanks. Looking dorward to getting into the rest.

Back