Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New blood too?

Yep popped my cherry.

Hopefully this list will be easy enough.

Any Surly
Any Russian River
Any Jester King (except mad meg and commercial suicide)
Any New Glarus fruit beer
Any Funkwerks
Any Bruery
Any Barrel aged Stout not available in Illinois
Any Berliner Weisse not available in Illinois

Yep popped my cherry.

Hopefully this list will be easy enough.

Any Surly
Any Russian River
Any Jester King (except mad meg and commercial suicide)
Any New Glarus fruit beer
Any Funkwerks
Any Bruery
Any Barrel aged Stout not available in Illinois
Any Berliner Weisse not available in Illinois

I am going to be away from my computer for the rest of the evening in about 3 hours so let's make this easier.

Any beer not available in Illinois that isn't an IPA or IIPA.

I am going to be away from my computer for the rest of the evening in about 3 hours so let's make this easier.

I can't get my hands on anything on the list from the listed breweries but I can surprise you with a box of assorted good beers not available in IL.

Yep mikeysab, another virgin here.

Here goes nothing.

Any sour beers; fresh and hoppy beers or stouty beers from the following breweries

Hill Farmstead
Alpine
Prairie
3 Floyds
Lawson's Finest Liquids
Modern Times
Founders
New Glarus
Cigar City
Terrapin
Crooked Stave

Huge bomb landed from Zach today...

Half acre growler.. What can it be?!?
Half acre glass
Spiteful brewing
2x Spiteful ipa
2x alley cat pale ale
Backside congrats
Mrs O'leary chocolate milk stout
GFY imperial stout
I hate my boss coffee stout
Revolution
galaxy hero
Mean gene

Blown away Zach. This was very impressive.

1398291267568.jpg

1398291289791.jpg

Huge bomb landed from Zach today...

Half acre growler.. What can it be?!?
Half acre glass
Spiteful brewing
2x Spiteful ipa
2x alley cat pale ale
Backside congrats
Mrs O'leary chocolate milk stout
GFY imperial stout
I hate my boss coffee stout
Revolution
galaxy hero
Mean gene

Blown away Zach. This was very impressive.

Glad it all landed safely. The Half Acre growler is their Space IPA, its only available at the brewery but is pretty tasty ****! Thought you needed some Half Acre glassware to go along with it. Let me know how the growler survived carbonation wise.....its my first time shipping one. Cheers!

Glad it all landed safely. The Half Acre growler is their Space IPA, its only available at the brewery but is pretty tasty ****! Thought you needed some Half Acre glassware to go along with it. Let me know how the growler survived carbonation wise.....its my first time shipping one. Cheers!

Awesome.. I'll let you know in 20 minutes. In the meantime, I am drinking this Spiteful ipa and it is incredible.

I grant this. PM me your info. Also, pretty please include the original list plus your addendum so I don't forget what I'm supposed to get.

Here goes nothing.

Any sour beers; fresh and hoppy beers or stouty beers from the following breweries

Hill Farmstead

Alpine

Prairie

3 Floyds

Lawson's Finest Liquids

Modern Times

Founders

New Glarus

Cigar City

Terrapin

Crooked Stave

Weirdboy....this is the current list.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

doh!

Well crap I can only get one of those with any confidence. You'd think Alpine would be easier to get in LA, but it's like Christmas and New Year's all rolled into one when I see it somewhere.

I've been looking for Alpine for a while now with no luck. I'm in Washington state and can get most California beers but Alpine and Modern Times have eluded me.

Here goes nothing.

Hill Farmstead
Alpine
Prairie
3 Floyds
Lawson's Finest Liquids
Modern Times
Founders
New Glarus
Cigar City
Terrapin
Crooked Stave

I can grant this!!

Arizona wilderness
Modern times
Snake river- Pakos
Heretic
New glarus - fruit or sours
Heady
Ghandi
Westbrook gose
Rr
Hf
FFF-ZOMBIE
Dc brau
Revolution anti hero
Funkwerks
Funky Buddha
Blakkar

Anyone who is looking to grant and is a virgin.. I would like anything I cant get in kc mo . Thanks!

Arizona wilderness
Modern times
Snake river- Pakos
Heretic
New glarus - fruit or sours
Heady
Ghandi
Westbrook gose
Kbs
Rr
Hf
Th
FFF-ZOMBIE
Dc brau
Revolution anti hero
Funkwerks
Funky Buddha
Blakkar
I love sours stouts and hoppiness
Or anything I cant get in kc mo and your a virgin

KBS is probably not in the spirit of this thread. Everything looks fine though :D

Lol.. I knew I was pushing it by putting it on there .. but I know it was just released again so I thought I would give it a shot.

I don't personally see a problem with it. It's a widely (wider then prior years) distributed beer once a year. But this is Fin's thread.

Same quantity though, so most people that did actually get it, got a smaller allocation. I got 2 bottles this year to my 8 last year

Not arguing that. That just furthered the thought that it's some whale because places didn't get as much as they used to. It's the business. But at the same time when I go to HF there's limits on just about everything. Also it's not distributed at all unless it's a collab brew that is sent out by shelton. See rule #10. I see HF on a lot of lists but I'm not one to police. :) rant over!

KBS is way easier to get than any HF.

Also--aren't Tired Hands and Funky Buddha brewery only (no distro).

TH definitely is - the only real option is sending out a growler, but that would be at the granter's discretion since it runs $15-25 for a 32oz growler (including the growler price) so it is pricey. And TH bottles just do not belong in this thread. :)

As I have stated before, I dont know every Breweries distribution and availability. As for KBS, we have not allowed it in the past so we will continue that, its still special release even though its every year. If you guys ever see something on a list that you dont think is appropriate, speak up because I cannot know everything, nor come close to. We have had the TH discussion before when I said it wasnt allowed, and people who are near them disagreed so I then allowed it again.

As I have stated before, I dont know every Breweries distribution and availability. As for KBS, we have not allowed it in the past so we will continue that, its still special release even though its every year. If you guys ever see something on a list that you dont think is appropriate, speak up because I cannot know everything, nor come close to. We have had the TH discussion before when I said it wasnt allowed, and people who are near them disagreed so I then allowed it again.

If I had the time, I would definitely make it out there more often to get some more granting done...I honestly have no qualms about sending out a growler to a worthy partner, but right now with the baby, timing is just horrible.
Give me a few more months and maybe I'll start throwing them in as extras, at least until it gets cold enough for cheese steak shipping season to resume.

Im happy to receive beer from anyone here. Stuff I cant get. I have no problems removing something.im pretty uneducated on the availability of breweries I cant get:D if I need to remove something just let me know. Im happy to be part of this community and just want to help it keep running smooth And easy Cheers!! :D

If I had the time, I would definitely make it out there more often to get some more granting done...I honestly have no qualms about sending out a growler to a worthy partner, but right now with the baby, timing is just horrible.

Give me a few more months and maybe I'll start throwing them in as extras, at least until it gets cold enough for cheese steak shipping season to resume.

Come on...you can make it out there during lunch.

They're actually pretty quick about growler fills. I'm stopping by tonight, should be in and out.

Back