Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote name="mcbaumannerb" post=6072884]I'll start simple for now:

Blakkr: Surly or FFF

Modern Times: any

RR: Blind Pig or PtEor any sour except Damnation

Toppling Goliath: any

Crooked Stave: any except Surette

Almanac: Farm to Barrel

Kern River: any

FFF: any except Gumballhead

Steel Toe: any[/quote]

Happy Easter everyone! Someone hook him up!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398018192.619359.jpg

In my best Brad Pitt voice..."What's in the boooooox!!!!!!"

Pics to follow. I am still trying to get over what an awesome bomb geofeey sent! Along with leadheasd side trade. Man! What a great way to finish of this water weekend. Damn.... Good job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What a great way to end the weekend. Between Leadhead's side trade and Geoffey maw(e). Geoffey totally hooked me up. Damn..... Thank you so much for this awesome maw(e). If you need anything from CA send me a pm. We can certainly work something out. Thank you.

Surly overrated x2
Surly furious x2
Bent paddle brewing bent paddle x2
Indeed brewing let it ride ipa x2
New Glarus strawberry rhubarb
Toppling Goliath psedouSue pale ale
Toppling Goliath golden nugget ipa
Excelsior bridge jumper ipa
O'so lupulin Maximus x2
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398050532.458045.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1398050547.414896.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1398050567.524152.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1398050593.094836.jpg

What a great way to end the weekend. Between Leadhead's side trade and Geoffey maw(e). Geoffey totally hooked me up. Damn..... Thank you so much for this awesome maw(e). If you need anything from CA send me a pm. We can certainly work something out. Thank you.

Surly overrated x2
Surly furious x2
Bent paddle brewing bent paddle x2
Indeed brewing let it ride ipa x2
New Glarus strawberry rhubarb
Toppling Goliath psedouSue pale ale
Toppling Goliath golden nugget ipa
Excelsior bridge jumper ipa
O'so lupulin Maximus x2
View attachment 194651View attachment 194652View attachment 194653View attachment 194654

Don't forget the Heady! Looks like it all made it there safe, glad to see that! I had a lot of fun putting that one together. Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget the Heady! Looks like it all made it there safe, glad to see that! I had a lot of fun putting that one together. Hope you enjoy!

Oh yea. How could I forget.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398051683.066616.jpg

List bump:

Blakkr: Surly or FFF

Modern Times: any

RR: Blind Pig or PtE or any sour except Damnation

Toppling Goliath: any

Crooked Stave: any except Surette

Almanac: Farm to Barrel

Kern River: any

FFF: any except Gumballhead

Steel Toe: any

I'll give this 2-3 more days and if no one else grants it I will.

Your box is going out today, I'll PM you in a bit with tracking. There is maybe one can that I included that I wasn't sure if you would be into...but its only a single so I figured you could give it a whirl.
I did a literal **** pile of cans....sooooo much less weight than bottles. I was surprised at the end weight of the box.

Your box is going out today, I'll PM you in a bit with tracking. There is maybe one can that I included that I wasn't sure if you would be into...but its only a single so I figured you could give it a whirl.
I did a literal **** pile of cans....sooooo much less weight than bottles. I was surprised at the end weight of the box.

You're just trying to confuse UPS! ;)

I love shipping cans. Shorter and lighter than bottles and less likely to rupture.

I love shipping cans. Shorter and lighter than bottles and less likely to rupture.

I think I crammed it pretty good full of goodies, too. I may have to do can's more often.
BTW, DC has a box out for delivery from me...just incase you wanted to try your hand at it :D

I do prefer cans as part of the package that Im looking for when the doorbell rings. Really nice cans. Big ones.

... I loved that I got the Modern Times set. 16oz and delish!

This will look similar to what I posted before and I'll add some later tonight.

Almanac - Dogpatch, Valley Of The Heart’s Delight, Sourdough Wild Ale, and Farmer’s Reserve Blackberry or Pluot
Firestone Walker - Wookie Jack, Union Jack, Opal
Russian River- Pliny or any Sour
Heady Topper
Hills Farmstead-any
Lawson's Finest-any
Pizza Port - any (is this considered hard to get?, not sure)

Almanac - Dogpatch, Valley Of The Heart’s Delight, Sourdough Wild Ale, and Farmer’s Reserve Blackberry or Pluot
Heady Topper
Hills Farmstead-any
Lawson's Finest-any

Pizza port is fine for anybody in socal. Six packs of cans are around most beer shops for swami's and their session ipa

More

Heady Topper
Hills Farmstead-any
Lawson's Finest-any
Any Berlinerwiess not avail in MN
Any beer made with sour cherries

Sweet!

Top wants:
Gandhi Bot
Anything from Toppling Goliath
Ephraim (Is this appropriate?)

Secondary list:
This buffalo sweat I keep hearing about.
Other Nebco
Pipeworks except abductions (got em)
Anything from Hill Farm
Modern Times
Terrapin
SARA

If you think my list is stoopid and I should be listing a beer that is exceptional but I am not... I'll take one of those too. ;)

Latest posts

Back