Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WooHoo! I'll make this super easy
Send me beer. I like IPAs but not keen on DIPAs, not big in to sours. Other then that, I'm game. I don't care if I can get it in Wisconsin or not. Cheers.

Sent from my van, down by the river.

I'll trade you anything you want for one vial full of Aaron Roger's tears.

Alesmith-any except IPA
Crooked Stave-any except Vielle
Heretic-any
Russian River-any except damnation
The Bruery-any except tart of darkness
Victory-hop ranch
Boneyard-hop venom and notorious ipa
Deschutes-fresh squeezed ipa
Cigar city-any except jai alai
Fat heads-hop juju and head hunter
Weyerbacher-any
Treogs-any except treoginator
Terrapin-any
FFF-zombie dust
New glarius-any
Funkwerks-any
Modern Times-any

I pretty much like everything. I'm not a big fan of wheat beers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397871716.480748.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397871725.459303.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397871734.495209.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397871745.059702.jpg

What a great Friday thanks to val214! Hoppy Easter indeed. Can't wait to crack them open. Thank you so much.

I'll start simple for now:

Blakkr: Surly or FFF
Modern Times: any
RR: Blind Pig or PtE
Toppling Goliath: any
Crooked Stave: any except Surette
Almanac: Farm to Barrel
Kern River: any
FFF: any except Gumballhead

I'll add more if this doesn't get picked up.

Added a few more. *edit* - I'm going out to mow now, so I'll check back when I'm having a beer afterward.

I'll start simple for now:

Blakkr: Surly or FFF
Modern Times: any
RR: Blind Pig or PtEor any sour except Damnation
Toppling Goliath: any
Crooked Stave: any except Surette
Almanac: Farm to Barrel
Kern River: any
FFF: any except Gumballhead
Steel Toe: any

Added a couple more and will let this ride a bit. I'm figuring things will be a little slow with the holiday.

Interesting. That's the first time I've seen Steel Toe on a wish list. They are only a few miles away from me, and directly in between home and office. Still haven't visited their tap room yet. Wasn't aware they had a following outside of mn!

Steel Toe is very good, I wish I could get their beers up north here. I go there everytime I go to the cities. If it wasn't 4 hours away I would go get some to grant this. Douglas is very good, Size 7 is good, Dissident is good and they have some Barley wines I wanna try.

Steel toe does a heck of a job...surly gets all the press but beer for beer steel toe is right there (the cities are a great place to be if you like beer! :) )

Steel toe does a heck of a job...surly gets all the press but beer for beer steel toe is right there (the cities are a great place to be if you like beer! :) )

Nothing against steel toe, but I think Indeed and Fulton are making more inroads locally. Lucid is also making a great IPA I'm my opinion.

But it is, as you said, a great time for craft beer in the twin cities.

I have never had Steel Toe...I will check it out next time I am there. What is great?

Latest posts

Back