Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for reference, Darkness should not be included in further lists please. Nugget nectar is fine, anyone else wanna chime in on 120's availability?

Nugget nectar is seasonal. Its still out there, but not for much longer. Ditto that to 120. This is batch 1 of 2 for the year.

I can get 120 year round on shelves around here.. I'd say that and nugget are emaw appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

They are fine IMO. 120 is always available somewhere here, and NN may be a seasonal, but it's got a good sized production, not rare at all during the quarter it's out.

I just figured nugget nectar and 120 arent available for very long. Hey, the more beer the better.

I'd say they fit in the seasonal category especially since they have set releases for 120 a few times a year. Though 120 is a pricey beer. Having said that there was more than enough on there to not make it a big deal. Now lets see that new list!

I had 120 on my list and it wasn't questioned. It was the beer that was also sent in my eMAW. It was also from 2011/2012 but current 120, if sitting on shelves now shouldn't be too much of an issue. Darkness and Pliny the Younger shouldn't be on any list IMO.

Well having PtY on a list (MAW or eMAW) is just a pipe dream. I've never heard of anyone filling a growler of it so it would be awfully hard to send out in a box :) Only way to get it is to be near a bar when they announce it has been tapped.

I remember some story that went viral a couple years ago of someone pouring his Pliny the younger into a bottle at the bar and then selling it on eBay.

The lengths some will go to fill a MAW.

I remember some story that went viral a couple years ago of someone pouring his Pliny the younger into a bottle at the bar and then selling it on eBay.

The lengths some will go to fill a MAW.

I wouldnt doubt it. In the presentation with John Kimmich, someone was bottled Heady in bombers in the bathroom like that before they canned it.

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to wait until Schilling got back to me with his info to confirm the grant, which happened after I went to sleep. So without further ado, my list:

Pliny the Elder
Ninkasi - any
Jolly Pumpkin - La Roja
Ska - Modus Hoperandi
Santa Fe - any
Terrapin - any IPA or side project
Surly - any except Cynic or Hell
New Holland - any
Tallgrass - any except Buffalo Sweat*
DuClaw - any

*I've had Buffalo Sweat and love it, but I'd like to try some other things from them.

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to wait until Schilling got back to me with his info to confirm the grant, which happened after I went to sleep. So without further ado, my list:

Pliny the Elder
Ninkasi - any
Jolly Pumpkin - La Roja
Ska - Modus Hoperandi
Santa Fe - any
Terrapin - any IPA or side project
Surly - any except Cynic or Hell
New Holland - any
Tallgrass - any except Buffalo Sweat*
DuClaw - any

*I've had Buffalo Sweat and love it, but I'd like to try some other things from them.

Right, done.
Granted

F it...not prepped, but here is a list for preference

Pipeworks – Marilime Law
S’more Money, S’more Problems
Praire – Coffee/Vanilla Noir
Surly – Any (glassware, too  )
Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery – Czar Jack Imperial Stout
Crooked Stave – Any
Maui Brewing Company - Mana Wheat, any glassware lol

I'm really into stouts, coffee and BA stuff...so if you have a local favorite
I'm game to sample it. Not really picky at all

F it...not prepped, but here is a list for preference

Pipeworks – Marilime Law
S’more Money, S’more Problems
Praire – Coffee/Vanilla Noir
Surly – Any (glassware, too  )
Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery – Czar Jack Imperial Stout
Crooked Stave – Any
Maui Brewing Company - Mana Wheat, any glassware lol

I'm really into stouts, coffee and BA stuff...so if you have a local favorite
I'm game to sample it. Not really picky at all

Screw it, I said I wasn't going to do any eMaws for a while, but I haven't sent Duffman beer in a while. I got this.

Ahh, yes, I'll def send you a bottle of the S'mores!

I don't have a list prepared, off the top of my head I know I want:

Any Modern Times (If you have this I would love a couple different ones to try and you can just go with this as your grant)
Surly Blakkr
FFF Blakkr
Any Grimm Brothers
Growler of Tree House
Growler of anything from Equinox
Anything from TRVE

I'll add more later if this isn't picked up.

Good thing nuke's list got picked up before I saw it.

Last thing I need is to be shipping out any more beer right now...

Is it officially over? I figured you would find something in the normal stores.

If I would have seen yours earlier I could have done the local grant.

Im holding out hope that my stores will see it next week and will put it out quietly. If I don't get any, I'll just dry my tears with Bourbon County labels.

Adding a few before teh weekend, hopefully someone is in a generous mood this weekend, I'll be at Big Texas Beer Fest tomorrow so I may not be able to respond quickly, or soberly....

Any Modern Times (If you have this I would love a couple different ones to try and you can just go with this as your grant)
Surly Blakkr
FFF Blakkr
Any Grimm Brothers
Growler of Tree House
Anything from TRVE
Anything from Night Shift
Anything from Cascade
Anything from Hair of the Dog
Any DeGarde (I assume this is too hard for eMaw so please ignore if so)
Any Funky Buddha growler fill
Any American Wild Ale or Fruited Sour not distributed to TX

Barrooze hooked me up.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396662773.574421.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396662793.471568.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396662818.474974.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396662837.997712.jpg

I probably drove him nuts waiting to make sure all arrived safe and sound. They got to my office on Wednesday, but I didn't pick them up until today.

The only one I've had was a sculpin I had on vacation earlier in the week. Awesome eMAW.

Thanks barrooze.

Barrooze hooked me up.

I probably drove him nuts waiting to make sure all arrived safe and sound. They got to my office on Wednesday, but I didn't pick them up until today.

The only one I've had was a sculpin I had on vacation earlier in the week. Awesome eMAW.

Thanks barrooze.

You are welcome! I'm glad to see there were no casualties! FYI that Imperial Stout is ready to drink.

Adding a few before teh weekend, hopefully someone is in a generous mood this weekend, I'll be at Big Texas Beer Fest tomorrow so I may not be able to respond quickly, or soberly....

Surly Blakkr
FFF Blakkr
Any Grimm Brothers
Growler of Tree House
Anything from TRVE
Anything from Cascade

Weekend bump

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Surly Blakkr
FFF Blakkr
Any Grimm Brothers
Growler of Tree House
Anything from TRVE
Anything from Cascade

Well, I owe this man a bMAW, so why not add an eMAW? Please tell me you're up in the MAW thread too, for the sweep. Granted

Back