Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks splattsmier! Awesome maw package. I've had two other beers from Saint Arnold that Wes sent me. Loved em, so excited about this one too

Forgot da pic.

1391895906161.jpg

I want that jester king. Tried finding it in Austin and it was nowhere to be found. It's a smoked sour that's a collaboration with one of the best Texas BBQ places, the Salt Lick.

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

It's called both Censored and Salt Lick. It's so smokey it'll make any food you're eating taste like barbecue. :)

Pshh... That's only $18 worth of Ten Fidy. Amazing beer, I would suggest to drink one now, and then drink one every 6 months.

I almost dug into one last night. Decided I was a little to buzzed to fully enjoy. And that's a very similar plan to what I was going to do.
I think that'll be a hard plan though, I think I may like it too much.

Great beer but they should rename it motor oil. It is thick and dark as hell

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Just how I like my women.

Ale apothecary-any
New glarus-any
Hill farmstead-any
Night shift-any
Sante adairius rustic ales-any
Westbrook-any
Toppling goliath-any
Hair of the dog-any
Kuhnhenn-any
Almanac-any
Cascade-any
Midnight sun-any
Ithaca-sours
Upright-sours
well, that's it for now. Thanks!

Bumping since I can't fulfill it. Hook this guy up!

Sent from The Hotdog Palace.

Thanks alot! StompingClover is up!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Home Brew mobile app

Here's a start...

Pipeworks - any "ninja" or "unicorn"
or Hey, Careful Man

Jester King - any

Crooked Stave - any

Prarie Artisan Ales - any

Hill Farmstead - any

18th Street - any

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Glad they arrived safe and sound! Enjoy man. If you ever need more Ten Fidy let me know.

Isn't it a seasonal? And yes I probably will need more at some point. Having one right now. Great beer. I've had Gubna and Deviant Dales before too.

I don't think it's seasonal, at least I've not ever had a problem finding it

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

Ahh their website says that it is. Those liars! I am ok with that though, that beer was thick and roasty and boozy. I want to age the other three I got but want to drink some in the meantime! Really good beer. And I like the little saying on the bottom of the can, "Fidys in yo face!"

Still the list

or Hey, Careful Man

Jester King - any

Crooked Stave - any

Hill Farmstead - any

18th Street - any

O no! Let's not get carried away gentlemen, lol. I was just messing with you guys, my daughter woke up and I wanted to give her some attention. But now that she's bored with me, here's my list! Hopefully it isn't too bad.....
Ale apothecary-any
New glarus-any
Hill farmstead-any
Night shift-any
Sante adairius rustic ales-any
Westbrook-any
Toppling goliath-any
Hair of the dog-any
Kuhnhenn-any
Almanac-any
Cascade-any
Midnight sun-any
Ithaca-sours
Upright-sours
well, that's it for now. Thanks!

Damn, had I been paying attention I could of granted IP, then shared a bunch also. be in your area next week, will bring some off this list if you wanna do a little drinking.

Damn, had I been paying attention I could of granted IP, then shared a bunch also. be in your area next week, will bring some off this list if you wanna do a little drinking.

Sounds good to me! I will message you tomorrow :)

Out of curiosity, how fair would it be to post a list with one beer on it? Heretic Evil^3 was just released and I'd be happy if I got that one beer and anything else you all felt was eMAW material... It would really only be open to those in the San Francisco Bay Area though....

EDIT: the reason I'm asking is because I could grant this list, and am REALLLLY wanting to try Evil^3...

Out of curiosity, how fair would it be to post a list with one beer on it? Heretic Evil^3 was just released and I'd be happy if I got that one beer and anything else you all felt was eMAW material... It would really only be open to those in the San Francisco Bay Area though....

EDIT: the reason I'm asking is because I could grant this list, and am REALLLLY wanting to try Evil^3...

That might make your list hard to grant. You could list 5 or so things from the area and hope you get the Heretic evil^3, but you really should try to list multiple items and not one single beer. If you dont end up getting the Heretic, you could always post up an ISO thread to trade for it.

That might make your list hard to grant. You could list 5 or so things from the area and hope you get the Heretic evil^3, but you really should try to list multiple items and not one single beer. If you dont end up getting the Heretic, you could always post up an ISO thread to trade for it.

That's what I was thinking. I'll see if I can get any traction in the ISO area. Thanks!

If it is rare then not fair at all. Additionally, asking for just one beer may result in you waiting a very long time to get it. The spirit is to make this pretty easy. I don't think the rules say you can't do it though.

If it is rare then not fair at all. Additionally, asking for just one beer may result in you waiting a very long time to get it. The spirit is to make this pretty easy. I don't think the rules say you can't do it though.

I don't know if it's rare, but just a limited release. Since I know and appreciate the spirit of this thread (we all love to see quick turn-overs!) I opted to try to procure it outside of this thread. I'll jump back into this one in a couple weeks when my schedule has calmed down a bit. :)

Still the list

or Hey, Careful Man

Jester King - any

Crooked Stave - any

Hill Farmstead - any

18th Street - any

Someone hook him up! It's a pretty easy list if you're in TX!

Man DC is so slow about getting this list up! :D Although, what do I care? We live 45 minutes from each other. There's no chance of me being able to grant his list.

Man DC is so slow about getting this list up! :D Although, what do I care? We live 45 minutes from each other. There's no chance of me being able to grant his list.

Yeah, I couldn't grant any of his other lists before, no way I'll be able to do this one either, but I just like seeing new lists :)

Back