Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, do I know how that is... I've got a 3.75 y.o boy and twin 16 mo girls... :mug: Get that list whenever you get the chance! :) :ban:

Haha!! You got me beat by a lot and you are able to post, so I have no excuse!! :) Without further ado:

Hope this is soon enough! Just one crying kid at the moment, but it is for the sake of the eMAW!!!

Tallgrass- Buffalo sweat (pref vanilla)
Gandhi bot
3 Floyds Any
Lawsons Any
Hill Farmstead any
Hoptologist
Hopslam
Pliny
Zombie dust
Drakes Denogginizer
Duclaw (especially Sweet Baby Jesus)
Alpine Beer Co Duet
Blind Pig
Knee Deep Simtra
Almond 22 Pink IPA
Ghetto Blaster
Fate Double Oatmeal IPA

I know it seems like an extensive individualized list, but I am cool with really any good IPA/IIPA and stout/Imperial Stout.

Haha!! You got me beat by a lot and you are able to post, so I have no excuse!! :) Without further ado:

Hope this is soon enough! Just one crying kid at the moment, but it is for the sake of the eMAW!!!

Gandhi bot
3 Floyds Any
Lawsons Any
Hill Farmstead any
Hoptologist
Hopslam
Pliny
Zombie dust
Drakes Denogginizer
Alpine Beer Co Duet
Blind Pig
Knee Deep Simtra
Almond 22 Pink IPA
Ghetto Blaster
Fate Double Oatmeal IPA

I know it seems like an extensive individualized list, but I am cool with really any good IPA/IIPA and stout/Imperial Stout.

Your list is fine, it will be granted.

I'd feel bad re-mawing a maw, but I got a four pack of one item and should spread the wealth... and I only have one Ghandi, but Ghandi believes in karma... plus I could hook it up with extras... but I haven't even received my maw quite yet... and I'm trying to limit myself to one per month... decisions decisions!

I'd feel bad re-mawing a maw, but I got a four pack of one item and should spread the wealth... and I only have one Ghandi, but Ghandi believes in karma... plus I could hook it up with extras... but I haven't even received my maw quite yet... and I'm trying to limit myself to one per month... decisions decisions!

I dont think sending something that you got many of is a bad thing. If you did not like it and sent it, then its bad. If you're just spreading the wealth or have more than one but want to grant someones wish that is totally up to you. People should be fine with it but it wouldnt be a bad idea to let that person know you are sending one out. I have dont that before and they completely understood that I felt someone else deserved a great brew as well.

I know there's an unwritten rule about mawing a maw, but there may be an exception for breaking up a 4 pack...

I am not ashamed to admit that I send beers I didnt care for.

If I have multiple of a beer I dont care for and it gets great reviews, why not send it to someone else so they can enjoy it?

I mean, if a beer is rated well and I dont like it, then im just in the minority and chances are the other person will like it.

I am not ashamed to admit that I send beers I didnt care for.

If I have multiple of a beer I dont care for and it gets great reviews, why not send it to someone else so they can enjoy it?

I mean, if a beer is rated well and I dont like it, then im just in the minority and chances are the other person will like it.

+1 if you don't like it, others have different tastes and either are trying to learn or might like it, send it. I try a sour at each tasting trying to develop my taste even though I am not a fan.

+1 if you don't like it, others have different tastes and either are trying to learn or might like it, send it. I try a sour at each tasting trying to develop my taste even though I am not a fan.

Yes this. I can't imagine anyone on here really complaining about a beer they get, but that's just me. If you want specific beers or more likely DON'T want specific beers then that's easy enough to type in.

I, for one, am in the "learning and trying" stage of my brewing and beer career and therefore don't know every style and haven't tried every style. But, if someone asks for something that's open ended then I may send them something that has a good rating even if I haven't tried it or may not like it.

Gandhi bot

3 Floyds Any

Lawsons Any

Hill Farmstead any

Hoptologist

Hopslam

Pliny

Zombie dust

Drakes Denogginizer

Alpine Beer Co Duet

Blind Pig

Knee Deep Simtra

Almond 22 Pink IPA

Ghetto Blaster

Fate Double Oatmeal IPA

Somebody hook this guy up!

Yes this. I can't imagine anyone on here really complaining about a beer they get, but that's just me. If you want specific beers or more likely DON'T want specific beers then that's easy enough to type in.

I, for one, am in the "learning and trying" stage of my brewing and beer career and therefore don't know every style and haven't tried every style. But, if someone asks for something that's open ended then I may send them something that has a good rating even if I haven't tried it or may not like it.

Based on our conversations, I am planning on sending you an epic emaw. Hope you have the wide angle lens attachment on your camera! Just gotta find a box suitable.

So, I got package from Finsfan yesterday and somehow forgot to post the liquid goodness. Can't wait to start drinking these. Thanx for the Tall Grass buffalo sweat! Can't wait to try the Left hand brews.

Based on our conversations, I am planning on sending you an epic emaw. Hope you have the wide angle lens attachment on your camera! Just gotta find a box suitable.

If it's that epic I'll buy a wide angle lens attachment! :mug:

I'm getting ready to send out some serious bombers to Canti too. Even got the liquor store guy to go in the back and pull out one that was not on the shelf because "my buddy was coming into town to sample some local stuff". :ban:

so, i got package from finsfan yesterday and somehow forgot to post the liquid goodness. Can't wait to start drinking these. Thanx for the tall grass buffalo sweat! Can't wait to try the left hand brews.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389759700.611473.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1389759709.643657.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1389759720.043145.jpg

So, I got package from Finsfan yesterday and somehow forgot to post the liquid goodness. Can't wait to start drinking these. Thanx for the Tall Grass buffalo sweat! Can't wait to try the Left hand brews.

Hope you enjoy them, those left hand brews won a gold medal this year at gabf. Wanted to send some milk stout but they were out :(

D_Nyholm said:

Gandhi bot

3 Floyds Any

Lawsons Any

Hill Farmstead any

Hoptologist

Hopslam

Pliny

Zombie dust

Drakes Denogginizer

Alpine Beer Co Duet

Blind Pig

Knee Deep Simtra

Almond 22 Pink IPA

Ghetto Blaster

Fate Double Oatmeal IPA

List bump

Finsfan thank you! You are up!

Woo-hoo! Here is my list, lets get his thread rolling again!

Westbrook Gose
Sculpin (fresh please)
Any Russian River
Any Firestone Walker (except double jack and wookey jack)
Any Clown Shoes
Any 21st Amendment
Any Ninkasi
Any Priarie Artisan Ale

ANY BRETT OR SOUR BEER THAT I CANT GET! I have had most Crooked stave but that is about all that I cannot get that Ive had. Thanks in advance!

Back