Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops. Sorry. Just making sure you can't get a couple.

Welp. I would like to try everything that Surly has to offer. If that is possible, then sweet.

If not,

Heady Topper
Gandhi Bot
Three Floyds (not razerhoof, zombie dust, or alpha Claus.)
RR damnation
Crooked Stave (not hop savant, surette, or vieille)
Lost Abbey (not saints devotion or deliverance)

I'll add more if needed.

Bumpity bump bump.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Got a sweet hookup from BeerMeDuffMan! Thanks a lot man! Also included a Homebrew Kentucky breakfast stout.

Unfortunately a bottle of terrapin moo-hoo did not survive the trip. But fear not, I put down a few wake-n-bakes at lunch today, so all is not lost.

image-709332641.jpg

Got a sweet hookup from BeerMeDuffMan! Thanks a lot man! Also included a Homebrew Kentucky breakfast stout.

Unfortunately a bottle of terrapin moo-hoo did not survive the trip. But fear not, I put down a few wake-n-bakes at lunch today, so all is not lost.

View attachment 169261

That Homebrew is probably the best beer in that package.

I will take that compliment and must say I'm still waiting on the go ahead on yours lol. The red shiny wax is just calling me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Ha! Forgot about mine. I'll try it soon and let you know whether to dump it or not, lol

Ha! Forgot about mine. I'll try it soon and let you know whether to dump it or not, lol

I may have to do the same with my quad. You get a tiny bit of sweetness and than all booze. I'm giving it another year

I may have to do the same with my quad. You get a tiny bit of sweetness and than all booze. I'm giving it another year

My Westy 12 clone was the opposite, very little booze, all sweetness, finished way too high. But my RIS I haven't even tried since I bottled it.

Sorry for the off-topic, I think this is the current list:

Originally Posted by MedicMang

Oops. Sorry. Just making sure you can't get a couple.

Welp. I would like to try everything that Surly has to offer. If that is possible, then sweet.

If not,

Heady Topper

Gandhi Bot

Three Floyds (not razerhoof, zombie dust, or alpha Claus.)

RR damnation

Crooked Stave (not hop savant, surette, or vieille)

Lost Abbey (not saints devotion or deliverance)

I'll add more if needed.

List!?? Happy hippy new year as I cook hash browns and drink some black metal!!

Just got up...what a great feeling to get some sleep. Here's my list...
Ghandi bot (gonna try Remys recipe but haven't
had one)
Russian River- any
CC- any but dry hopped on the high seas or jai
Alai
Firestone walker- any
Any beer 13.5% or higher
Your all time favorite beer not available in ga (assuming its not anything too hard give).

Ok, heres my list:

Beer

Whatever someone wants to send. Preferably local that I cant get in NY. Surprise me. Thanks.

Here's my list

DFH 120 min IPA
Pliny the Elder
Heady Topper
Or something better????
I'm in Washington and can't get these

Any imperial, double, triple IPA

Thanks!!!

This just landed! Thanks TNTgill. Lots of variety and even some homebrew. Everything arrived safely and waiting for it to chill?

What's the homebrew?

nu2udyhy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

Sorry forgot to label. The one with 90 is a 90 minute clone I tried and failed at. I got better efficiency than expected and the s04 took forever to carve, like 8 months. So its much more muted but starting to come into its own. The one with the p on the label is a pale ale that I threw together. It was fwh then amarillo citra and simcoe at 5 mins and 20 minute hopstand with Conan yeast.

Sorry forgot to label. The one with 90 is a 90 minute clone I tried and failed at. I got better efficiency than expected and the s04 took forever to carve, like 8 months. So its much more muted but starting to come into its own. The one with the p on the label is a pale ale that I threw together. It was fwh then amarillo citra and simcoe at 5 mins and 20 minute hopstand with Conan yeast.

I brew an IPA with the same hop combo and didnt like how it turned out with Conan vs how it usually is with Chico. I was kind of surprised.

bigmike's package has been dropped off at FedEx, sorry it took so long between work and the non-stop snow today was the first day I could get out to drop it off!

It seems this thread has slowed down since the app format change. I wonder if it has to do with the lack of a current discussion botton... It May be there but I have not found it.

It seems this thread has slowed down since the app format change. I wonder if it has to do with the lack of a current discussion botton... It May be there but I have not found it.

Busy time of year as well...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Yeah it's there but now it's titled "unread" and it's underneath the participated button when you pull up that sidebar. I'm not really digging this new format though.

It's under the "main menu" and it's called Timeline. I put quotes on main menu because it's not really a main menu, but I'm not sure what else to call it.

True. :):mug: I found a.lot of threads that way :rockin:

Good to know!! Thanks. Obviously I have not explored it yet.

plus it was so fast & furious that first week a lot of us who prob regularly watch the thread are still waiting for our week to be over. i'm sure it will pick back up too once we are past the holidays more.

You think this one is moving slow. I just finally got a list up on the regular maw thread and its been crickets ever since!

Back