Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't we all getting "free" beer. I can't foresee anyone being *****ey enough to be upset that they only got beer from one brewery.

I guess I don't see the need to ask if the person said "anything from____". I understand variety is nice, but if someone has a bunch of things from Oskar, for example, and no one else picks up the wish then do it. If you are truly looking for variety then don't be broad with your wish list. I put that on the wisher and not the granter. That's just me. In the end, it is technically free beer. You have to then buy beer for someone else, but it is still free beer that you couldn't likely get from your own shops.

Two lists were up back to back that I could grant but I was flying home. :( I do want to pick p a eMAW. The MAW ones are just so outside my range that it would be impossible to be a part of that thread.

I'm glad this thread exists now. I could never fill a hard MAW and if I did, I would probably have to copy someone else's list to know what to ask for.

I received a tracking number from ivegot2legs. It'll be here Friday. Can't wait!

Ive traded with chuck before. His homebrew is phenomenal. And he makes one hell of a peach rye saison w/ brett!

The commercial stuff is good too...plus he sent a consecration as an extra...thanks a million chuckstout! Fantastic emaw!

1388428314016.jpg

1388428330053.jpg

I'll be there late January. Hoping the Atrial will still be available then. Maybe the RU-55 will be around too!
They are conserving the Atrial, 1 bottle limit, but I had it fresh and man was that great. Tasted my brother-in-law's RU-55, and that was great too.

I need to make it out there one day. I'm planning on doing a brewery weekend trip to Austin sometime early in the year. JK is definitely at the top of the list of places to hit while I'm there.
I would say in Austin it should be at the top of your list by 10 lines. One of the coolest breweries I've been to. The setup out there is awesome, can't wait to go back.

If you want some El Cedro let me know - I'm sure we can work something out easy enough. Ol Oi, Boxers and 'Merica are great grabs.
Might have to down the road ;)

Oh, and look what I found when I got to work this morning...
2013-12-30%2009.01.09.jpg

Can't wait for tomorrow night! Thanks again Clint!

Eesh...40 bucks for BA imperial biscotti break? Is it worth it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Is this for another thread? Biscotti break isn't that expensive around me, same with natale and the deCicco variant. Maybe $15 here or am I talking a different beer (EvilTwin?). Great beer BTW.

Is this for another thread? Biscotti break isn't that expensive around me, same with natale and the deCicco variant. Maybe $15 here or am I talking a different beer (EvilTwin?). Great beer BTW.

Probably a different thread but this one gets more views lol. The shop o saw it at is normally crazy expensive, so wanted to get some food back if I was going to take that plunge

Oops. Sorry. Just making sure you can't get a couple.

Welp. I would like to try everything that Surly has to offer. If that is possible, then sweet.

If not,

Heady Topper
Gandhi Bot
Three Floyds (not razerhoof, zombie dust, or alpha Claus.)
RR damnation
Crooked Stave (not hop savant, surette, or vieille)
Lost Abbey (not saints devotion or deliverance)

I'll add more if needed.

List bump

Was 20-25 around here, whats everyones opinion on this one? Enjoyed the original the best across all 4?!??

Eesh...40 bucks for BA imperial biscotti break? Is it worth it?

You weren't kidding about beer being more than water in hell!!

Dude move out of philly!!!

Was 20-25 around here, whats everyones opinion on this one? Enjoyed the original the best across all 4?!??

You weren't kidding about beer being more than water in hell!!

Dude move out of philly!!!

Not all the stores gouge that bad. I'll check my normal shop on Thursday to see if they got it, if not I'll try to trade one out with you fine fellows

I only saw the DeCicco version and the regular at my shop. Had regular and natale and regular was definitely the better one.

Oops. Sorry. Just making sure you can't get a couple.

Welp. I would like to try everything that Surly has to offer. If that is possible, then sweet.

If not,

Heady Topper
Gandhi Bot
Three Floyds (not razerhoof, zombie dust, or alpha Claus.)
RR damnation
Crooked Stave (not hop savant, surette, or vieille)
Lost Abbey (not saints devotion or deliverance)

I'll add more if needed.

Bumping this to the current page. Lets get this one picked up!!

I think if Surly were just added to the list instead if as a preface, this will get picked up sooner. Anyone in the MPLS/SP metropolitan should be able to grant this one quite easily.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Not all the stores gouge that bad. I'll check my normal shop on Thursday to see if they got it, if not I'll try to trade one out with you fine fellows Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Yeah that's just an example of a bad store. I saw it in a a store somewhere around Philly and it wasn't that much. I don't remember, but I would have remembered if it was $40.

Also, for the annoying sales laws and prices, Philly has arguably the best beer availability for any one market.

Yeah that's just an example of a bad store. I saw it in a a store somewhere around Philly and it wasn't that much. I don't remember, but I would have remembered if it was $40.

Also, for the annoying sales laws and prices, Philly has arguably the best beer availability for any one market.

It was the corner foodery on sansom street. They seem to mark up all the barrel aged stuff. Philly beer scene just rocks...in all the places I have lived this is the best for beer...maybe second to San Diego.

Do you want lost abbey only or port as well?...they're the same brewery just different offerings

Either way I can get it covered just curious before i commit an purchase. Port has a brown ale that is really good but I can do only lost abbey if preferred.

Honestly doesn't matter. I'm a good sport. If it is delicious, then I'll try it. Just kind of looking for inspiration on my brewing. Surprise me.

I need to try this one. I didnt really care for the cherry one. The deciccos is awesome, and the original is awesome. Doughnut anything is so gimmicky it makes me not even want to think about it. But Im sure I will break down and try it. The BA version sounds intriguing

Back