Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
open to pretty much anything i can't get my hands on here in Iowa:
wicked weed, 3 floyds, resurgence, du claw, B Nektar, Treehouse, Maine, GF, fiddlehead, cigar city, tired hands, trillium, southern tier, jester king. Honestly I'd be happy with anything.

open to pretty much anything i can't get my hands on here in Iowa:
wicked weed, 3 floyds, resurgence, du claw, B Nektar, Treehouse, Maine, GF, fiddlehead, cigar city, tired hands, trillium, southern tier, jester king. Honestly I'd be happy with anything.

I'll get this one

Wicked weed
Funky Buddha
Modern times
Rare Barrel
Jester King
Jackie O's
Hoof-Hearted
The Brew Kettle
Lawsons
Treehouse
Trillium
Alchemist
Maine Beer Co
The Bruery

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary

Those are main wants, but I know they are CA/OR breweries.

So if you can't get those, send me your local sours, lagers, kolsch, hops.

whew! I saw that first picture and started freaking. thought it was packaged pretty good, but it looks like one of the sue cans got a bit dented up.

i'm glad they all made it safely. all the cans had a duplicate didn't they? or did the ups guy pilfer a couple, haha.

They all had a twin. Pic kinda stunk. The Ups guy was like 'you want to open the box to make sure nothing is damaged?'

I grabbed it and was like 'no thanks, kids are crying! Gotta go!' Lol

They all had a twin. Pic kinda stunk. The Ups guy was like 'you want to open the box to make sure nothing is damaged?'

I grabbed it and was like 'no thanks, kids are crying! Gotta go!' Lol

Haha! This just made my day. That is rich! Thanks for sharing. Hope to get in on some of this action soon myself.

Glad everything made it. My favorites out of that group are the dirty little freak and for petes sake. Enjoy

List Bump

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary

Package arrived from @SandstoneCityBrew. Great grant got 4 breweries off my list. Loaded them into the beer fridge. Weekend kicks off tomorrow!! Someone hook up SandStoneCityBrew!

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Did I break it?

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary

Did I break it?

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary

Still no one? I'd be happy to jump on this, but it's probably gonna be at least a week or two before I can ship... If you want to wait a bit though, I got you!

Also, on the MAW topic, should I wait to post my list until I can at least start pulling together SandstoneCityBrew's box? I'd hate for someone to be able to grant my list before I could even send his out...

Back