Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Smackdown is, in fact, still in effect. It will probably never end.

Dont think some of us chipped in for your membership was our way of saying sorry. It was just us paying to keep you around and be able to abuse you some more. Kind of like a 5 dollar hooker.

Uh, No. There are probably several hundred thousand 192.168.0.102 s floating around in people's private networks. I really don't know how one could find the public address with only the private address.

Now, if you can tell me the host name of the machine, or even which ISP you use...

Reminds me to call my Linux hacking guru friend and see if he wants to do something fun and illegal.

I think he does :D

And if you might be able to grap the public from this site.... not that I am contributing or anything.

Uh, No. There are probably several hundred thousand 192.168.0.102 s floating around in people's private networks. I really don't know how one could find the public address with only the private address.

Now, if you can tell me the host name of the machine, or even which ISP you use...

Reminds me to call my Linux hacking guru friend and see if he wants to do something fun and illegal.

Nah, it really wouldn't be that hard. To begin with, I would find the name of the ISP in Franklin, TN. Search the Whois database for the assigned IP block. Then it would be all downhill from there since the population is like 8 there. Process of elimination....

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, I'll summarize what I know.

Bernerbits whines about his mom drinking barleywine.
Revvy offers to become Bernerbits Daddy and whip Berner for not respecting mom.
Berner has attractive wife.
Homer wants to get pics of said wife stored on Berners computer, or is Homer trying to get pics of Berner's mom stored on same computer?

I'm sure I missed something.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, I'll summarize what I know.

Bernerbits whines about his mom drinking barleywine.
Revvy offers to become Bernerbits Daddy and whip Berner for not respecting mom.
Berner has attractive wife.
Homer wants to get pics of said wife stored on Berners computer, or is Homer trying to get pics of Berner's mom stored on same computer?

I'm sure I missed something.

Yeah! About 600 posts of "Brownie abuse"!

Herbie's High Speed of Franklin

It's quite advanced. We print out barcodes of individual IP packets, which we then send out via carrier pigeon. The ISP shoots down the pigeon, takes the printout, and faxes it to New York City. The guy in NYC has some fancy laser gadget that reads the barcode and transmits it onto his cable modem. Downstream is basically the same thing in reverse.

So yeah it's definitely got some broadband in there.

It's quite advanced. We print out barcodes of individual IP packets, which we then send out via carrier pigeon. The ISP shoots down the pigeon, takes the printout, and faxes it to New York City. The guy in NYC has some fancy laser gadget that reads the barcode and transmits it onto his cable modem. Downstream is basically the same thing in reverse.

So yeah it's definitely got some broadband in there.

You've really given this some thought haven't you?

You've really given this some thought haven't you?

You don't enroll in grad-level Ivy League networking classes and not come away with some convoluted ideas on how to implement the physical OSI layer.

OK, so posts 631-653 have largely been gibberish to me.

Except for Homercidal's brief interlude about who he wanted to boink, I'm lost. Just wanted to say that.

Carry on.:)

To make matters even more convoluted, sometimes my ISP shows I'm connecting from Minnesota at random. It's bizarre.

Dont think some of us chipped in for your membership was our way of saying sorry. It was just us paying to keep you around and be able to abuse you some more. Kind of like a 5 dollar hooker.

I think he does :D

And if you might be able to grap the public from this site.... not that I am contributing or anything.

What the Frak is a grap? :drunk:

Heh, I looked up ISPs in Franklin and there are a few. Probably not worth the effort, but dang, your wife is very hot!

I'd be surprised if I could find your current public IP. Let's just pretend I did though, and you email me your pics, and I'll also place them in a CHMOD 600 folder on my linux machine.

Or, that foxy redhead in the blue dress... :rockin:

What the Frak is a grap? :drunk:

Heh, I looked up ISPs in Franklin and there are a few. Probably not worth the effort, but dang, your wife is very hot!

I'd be surprised if I could find your current public IP. Let's just pretend I did though, and you email me your pics, and I'll also place them in a CHMOD 600 folder on my linux machine.

Or, that foxy redhead in the blue dress... :rockin:

Ah, give it up. I have stooped to the point of nearly begging and he won't give up the pics.... He just has no interest in entertaining the pervs hanging around here. :(

Hmmm....Do I hear "PhotoChop" comin'?..... Look out Brownie! This may end up worse than if you had just provided the pics in the first place!

Hey, I have achieved 666 posts personally, on the 666th reply to this thread. Figured that was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Hey, I have achieved 666 posts personally, on the 666th reply to this thread. Figured that was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Well, almost. If IrregularPulse hand't posted in front of you. What are you trying to do? Get yourself nominated for the antichrist position?

Back