Connectivity issue with RPI/Fermentrack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeeppilot

Reaction score
I threw this out on a RPI forum but I thought I'd ask here as well. I'm trying to resolve an new connectivity issue with my RPI and Fermentrack. I ran apt-get update and then apt-get upgrade on Debian last night. All went normally with no apparent issues. However now I can't connect remotely or locally to Fermentrack. I use NO-IP and their dynamic update client for a host name. I have verified (to the best of my very limited ability) that the external IP address of my router matches what NO-IP is using. I ran the open port check tool and it says it can see my service on said IP address and port. But whenever I try locally via 192.168.x.x or remotely via my host name, I get "502 Bad Gateway". This only began after the update/upgrade to Debian.

So I don't know if the issue is still truly network based, or most likely something that changed with the update. I don't even know how to begin looking. I'm NOT Debian or network savvy. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Got it fixed. Ran the docker-update.sh executable file and it seems to have fixed whatever got out of sync. I guess next time I should make sure Fermentrack is fully updated before updating/upgrading Debian.

Latest posts

Back