Cascades

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben58

Reaction score
This is Seymor, as in Little Shop of Horrors. If you get too close, she grabs you and tries to drag you in. The plants are Cascades and the cones are just rolling along. A week ago, she was nothing but burrs. The trellis is 15 feet high.

DSCN0281 (480x640).jpg

Last edited:
I've been giving serious thought to weather-proofing a couple of my older RaspberryPi/PiCam/WiFi units and using them to do time-lapse videos of my hops next year.

I'd put one out in the yard watching the bines as they emerge and go nutzoid, and another on the upper deck watching cones grow.

Could be epic...

Cheers!

I've been giving serious thought to weather-proofing a couple of my older RaspberryPi/PiCam/WiFi units and using them to do time-lapse videos of my hops next year.

I'd put one out in the yard watching the bines as they emerge and go nutzoid, and another on the upper deck watching cones grow.

Could be epic...

Cheers!

Definitely epic! Do it. I triple dog dare you.

OP, Seymour has had its fill of human meat. She looks fantastic!

The plant is 5 years old. My friend had them at his brewery and the property owner's lawn service kept abusing them so he let my wife and I dig them up to give it a proper chance. So I got lucky and started with near mature roots.

DSCN0279 (480x640).jpg

Back