Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not send growlers that often because of that. If its SS or a crowler i would. They should be made of plastic so itll be easier to ship.

@wobrien
Im sure yoy packed it well. Like john said people do not care. That is weird that the stemware made it not what ever broke to tip them off

Awesome. I never had any of their beers but alway want too. If you want to do a lottle trade for dG beers let me know

Hey DC, send me your info. dG was out of their new glasses (they sold out in one day, on a Thursday, someone must have hoarded them) but I have their regular style and some other goodies I picked up for ya.

Hey DC, send me your info. dG was out of their new glasses (they sold out in one day, on a Thursday, someone must have hoarded them) but I have their regular style and some other goodies I picked up for ya.

Now glassware is selling out lol. Alright PM sent.

Thanks a bunch! Look forward to anything you send.

Send me loons
:fro:

You are going to have to work for it, lol.

I haven't even decided what is up for trade. After all the hell it took to get them I might just hoard them all. :D

I'm still in for this fall but I doubt there will be any loons in there.

You are going to have to work for it, lol.

I haven't even decided what is up for trade. After all the hell it took to get them I might just hoard them all. :D

I'm still in for this fall but I doubt there will be any loons in there.

We had great luck last time we did a fall run...it may of been winter... @Wobrien can you remember what time frame we did it? We were plucking up all sorts of good bottles.

We had great luck last time we did a fall run...it may of been winter... @Wobrien can you remember what time frame we did it? We were plucking up all sorts of good bottles.

We will work it out since you are going to have to receive it. I'm just waiting for the euro to weaken a little more before I buy more to have it sit in the warehouse.

I suppose you could let those other guys in on it.

We will work it out since you are going to have to receive it. I'm just waiting for the euro to weaken a little more before I buy more to have it sit in the warehouse.

I suppose you could let those other guys in on it.

I'm in. I don't remember what time of year, but we did get some nice stuff. :D

I'm in. I don't remember what time of year, but we did get some nice stuff. :D

I was thinking I would like mine to show up when it is cooler so it doesn't blow a cap or freeze.

Looking at 10kg myself.

You got PM!

I think you will find it was worth the wait, it took some wrangling to get that one together. Sure, I could have been responsible and actually let you know I wasn't dead while I waited for the worst-in-the-history-of-the-state heat wave to pass to ship safely, but hey, prohibition ended in Oregon, so um, I forgot a few things.

I hope you have a whale of a time!

List is easy, something not in a shaker shape, and something that I am unlikely to find in Oregon/Washington. Shirts are an unlikely fit, I am walrus sized. Style wise if anything liquid should happen to fall in a box I am more of a sour/funk sort of guy, but am always willing to try anything that someone thinks is worth shipping.

Bonus points if you can impress me AND want to trade for Oregon beers!

By the way John, are you about ready for another swap? :)

You got PM!

I think you will find it was worth the wait, it took some wrangling to get that one together. Sure, I could have been responsible and actually let you know I wasn't dead while I waited for the worst-in-the-history-of-the-state heat wave to pass to ship safely, but hey, prohibition ended in Oregon, so um, I forgot a few things.

I hope you have a whale of a time!

Its all good man. Just trying to get your attention by quoting you and make sure you are not dead lol . I cant wait for what you are sending. Anything will be awesome.

Bump

List is easy, something not in a shaker shape, and something that I am unlikely to find in Oregon/Washington. Shirts are an unlikely fit, I am walrus sized. Style wise if anything liquid should happen to fall in a box I am more of a sour/funk sort of guy, but am always willing to try anything that someone thinks is worth shipping.

I'm not going to let this thread die, live dammit! Live!

GRANTED.

Give me a couple weeks to get a box together. Thanks for being patient, let me know if there is anything specific you want from out here (liquid wise) and I'll do my best.

Send beer-related stuff (and beer, if you feel like it), just looking for cool stuff.

If you look at it and think: "That's ****ing cool!" I'm probably going to love it.

Shirt size: (XL)

If you need some ideas:

Glassware:

Cantillon (fruit lambic wine glass looking thing)

Hill Farmstead (any)

Tired Hands (any, preference for Teku)

Goose Island (BCBS snifter)

3 Floyds (Teku)

The Bruery (Black Tuesday glass)

Other stuff:

Any cool beer stuff: shirts, openers, stickers, swag. You get the idea.

Regional/local delicacies (or not).

*I'm not allergic to anything and will eat just about anything.

I want to get in on this! Someone make a request for something from Central Indiana!

Sweet!

Hill Farmstead
Alchemist
Cantillon
Jester King (not the detrivore or stemmed wine glass)
Three Floyds (any other than the tulip pint glass)
Any Prairie glass that holds more than 8oz
Russian River (any other than the "tion" glass they sell on the web site
The Bruery (any other than the tulip glass, bonus points for a BT glass)

Any other cool local glassware, t-shirts (large), etc

Hill Farmstead
Alchemist
Cantillon
Crooked Stave (any other than the big snifter)
Casey - any
Boulevard Smokestack

Any other cool local glassware (no shaker/nonic pints please), t-shirts (large), etc

Hill Farmstead
Alchemist
Cantillon
Crooked Stave (any other than the big snifter)
Casey - any
Boulevard Smokestack

Any other cool local glassware (no shaker/nonic pints please), t-shirts (large), etc

I can probably take care of this in the next week. I may only have a smokestack glass thats from your list(Maybe) but I can certainly send along some glassware from a couple local brew pubs.

Latest posts

Back