Breweriana Make A Wish!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are almost cartoonish. They remind me of the mushrooms from Mario almost. I'm instantly in love with these glasses.

They are very cartoonish, I always smile when I look that them. Lol.

Glad they showed up just in time and now to "test them" to make sure they aren't defective.

Boy, everything seems to be moving slow in the deep of winter. 10 minutes and no new list?! :cross:

I blame work getting in the damn way! Its 85F here, not sure what that groundhog was thinking talking about a longer winter!

I would love a Teku stemmed glass! Its really the only type of glass I want/need. I dont mind what brewery its from.
Shirt size is XXL...darn guns made me move up a size! :D
Hot wings (I didnt lie that I would put this for my next wish!) or any staple snack of your state!

Just have fun with this one, I'm not picky at all (brewery related or not) and dont mind waiting for your bad weather while I'm sitting at the beach ;)

No Pints, nonic or tulips please.

I can make this happen for you man, shoot me your info.

List:

I collect glasses from breweries and have hit up about 150 here on the west coast, not picky, but it is a pretty safe bet that if it is north of Firestone Walker there is a good chance I might already have it. I would love a glass/hat/etc from one of the bigger sour/saison places anywhere east of Oregon/Washington/California (or anything not Stone from the OC to SD area). If a shirt falls in your lap, I am at least a XXL. If glassware comes in shapes, I am heaviest on pint glasses, but I don't mind more if they are really cool looking (my SN Glissade and Tumbler pints are prized possessions they are so beautiful)!

Thinking Jester, Wicked, Perennial, Prairie, Jackie O's, Crooked Stave, that sort of stuff, but really I just like distinctive stuff from some place that you want to share.

List:

I collect glasses from breweries and have hit up about 150 here on the west coast, not picky, but it is a pretty safe bet that if it is north of Firestone Walker there is a good chance I might already have it. I would love a glass/hat/etc from one of the bigger sour/saison places anywhere east of Oregon/Washington/California (or anything not Stone from the OC to SD area). If a shirt falls in your lap, I am at least a XXL. If glassware comes in shapes, I am heaviest on pint glasses, but I don't mind more if they are really cool looking (my SN Glissade and Tumbler pints are prized possessions they are so beautiful)!

Thinking Jester, Wicked, Perennial, Prairie, Jackie O's, Crooked Stave, that sort of stuff, but really I just like distinctive stuff from some place that you want to share.

lotbfan is quick!!! Sent PM and list is already up! :mug:

Looks like there is a package waiting for me when I get home from lotbfan! I had to bribe SWMBO with dinner so she wouldnt open it. Cant wait to break this bad boy open. Pics will come in a few hours.

I figured if I couldn't send you hot wings, I would send you our best hot sauce instead. Seriously that stuff is crack, I fully expect to see an ISO Aardvark thread popping up somewhere soon!

I do. I'm becoming quite a glass whore. I've dedicated two shelves in my cabinet just for beer glass. I'll have to take a picture, its beautiful

Only two shelves? Pfftt... Talk to me when you get up to six. :p
And I still don't have enough glasses. Specifically tekus. Must aquire all tekus. :D

Bump. (I think this is the current list. Hard to tell with you guys doing so much BS'ing...)

List:

getting so thirsty... if only there was something to pour these into!

porchbom_zpsu3lgiirj.jpg

Need to rummage around in my car trunk, scored a sweet De Garde glass at the quarterly release this past weekend I want to show off.

Back