BG12 Orifices

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vince805

Reaction score
I have searched and read lots and lots of threads/posts about this but haven't found a "this is the orifice you need and here is where you can buy it". So I am asking in this post.

In one of the many posts I think it was kladue that recommended a #45 orifice. A lot of people link to this site http://www.bigway.com/CARTgallery195.htm but they don't have a #45 size.

I thought about going the DIY route, but couldnt find wire gauge drill bits at Lowes/HD and online the wire gauge drill bit sets were very expensive.

So, if anyone can please help me out I need to get 2 orifices for LP propane for BG12's and one for a BG14 if the one that comes with it is not the correct one to use. Thanks!

We are going to start selling the low pressure orifices ($5.00 each) because of our new manifold design. We are going to have a surplus of orifices that can be drilled out. (at least 12 in stock right now)...

Awesome, let me know when you want to send some out and I can pay pal you for two for the bg-12, I prefer not to drill out though

Back