BeerSmith equipment profile for 240v single vessel system (High Gravity)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvhorwitz

Reaction score
I just bought the 240 V single vessel system “High Gravity Brewing in Tulsa Oklahoma”

I’m wondering if anybody has this system, and if they have set up a equipment profile within for this system.

The kettle measures 18x”18”x20”

Thanks in advance

P.S. I also posted this in the brewing software forum. Please forgive the redundancy.

I have the High Gravity 3 vessel system. The heart of your equipment profile if I remember correctly, is the mash tun. Fortunately High Gravity uses fairly common vessels in their systems. My mash tun for example is a Blichmann so I used that as the foundation for building my own equipment profile.

I'm pretty sure, again, if I remember correctly... that the BIAB systems come with Bayou Classic kettles?? If you can find one of those in the list of profiles you can use that as a starting point. If you can't find something that matches your system don't worry, it's not hard to make a profile from scratch.

It is highly recommended that you customize your equipment profiles in Beersmith. Here is one of the best and most comprehensive tutorials on setting up a custom profile:

This tutorial also has some great information:

That Brulosophy channel also has a BIAB mash profile tutorial you might want to look at also.

Good luck.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 1.39.50 PM.png

I build my own 240v BIAB system, but it was more or less modeled on their design. Either way it'll have to be tweaked for you, but this is what I use.

I have the High Gravity 3 vessel system. The heart of your equipment profile if I remember correctly, is the mash tun. Fortunately High Gravity uses fairly common vessels in their systems. My mash tun for example is a Blichmann so I used that as the foundation for building my own equipment profile.

I'm pretty sure, again, if I remember correctly... that the BIAB systems come with Bayou Classic kettles?? If you can find one of those in the list of profiles you can use that as a starting point. If you can't find something that matches your system don't worry, it's not hard to make a profile from scratch.

It is highly recommended that you customize your equipment profiles in Beersmith. Here is one of the best and most comprehensive tutorials on setting up a custom profile:

This tutorial also has some great information:

That Brulosophy channel also has a BIAB mash profile tutorial you might want to look at also.

Good luck.

I was just looking at this. I guess I’d just better put on my big boy pants and dive in.

Thanks

Greg

Back