Beards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin4

Reaction score
I'm writing an article on the Brewer's Beard. Why we all have them, why we have to grow them,why they have to be so scraggly.

If you want your beard included in my article, please post it to this thread.

Here's me taking my first selfie.

Austin-Selfie.jpg

It was awkward, and slightly aggravating.

If you want to be included post to this thread.

You look like a dork everywhere. This shouldn't be different. :D

No beard here.

If you wanted to make one out of construction paper, or draw one on with a marker I would love greatly to include you.

Homer, do it. Post the beard.

If I knew this thread was going to come up, I wouldn't have trimmed it the other day!

1415815970979.jpg

Auger, xpops, yeah buddy!

My own crazy eyes are starling me every time I open this thread.

Does it help that I brew beer?

How much can you bench? Brewing helps, but I need to know if a large fermentation vessel fell on me that you could lift it off me and carry me to safety.

How much can you bench? Brewing helps, but I need to know if a large fermentation vessel fell on me that you could lift it off me and carry me to safety.

Austin, have you ever seen her? she's so hot that you could just lay there and pretend to be dead and hope for some CPR. :D

Austin, have you ever seen her? she's so hot that you could just lay there and pretend to be dead and hope for some CPR. :D

I have not. If the paper beard is any indicator though she's not going to make clear contact when the C of CPR, so that has me concerned.

Normally have just a mustache and goatee but its deer season now...I'm on the right my younger brother on the left

1415825225826.jpg

Okay, this just got trimed a week ago, now its only a few inches.

Edit... hmm, wrong pic but same, just my hair is longer now.

Crap, I messed up the pic.

1415838054129.jpg

I first started growing a goatee when I got out of the Navy in 94. Since then, I've always sported some facial hair. My growing a beard has nothing to do with brewing, but I think it helps me make better beer. Just trimmed up the other day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415844022.293528.jpg

Sent from my magic box, using only my thumbs.

Deliverance situation? :D With regard to your problem, I like the guy that came up with a compactor that turns burnable trash into large pellets to replace coal in coal-fired generators at the electric company.

I'm writing an article on the Brewer's Beard. Why we all have them, why we have to grow them,why they have to be so scraggly.

If you want your beard included in my article, please post it to this thread.

"How's that article coming along?" asked the guy who looks like a crazy, old mountain man in post #11. Sadly, he doesn't live in the mountains, but the rest is pretty accurate. I'm surprised we didn't get more beards posted. Maybe this will serve as a bump.

Sorry guys. Fell behind doing Brew and A and getting contest lined up over the last couple of months now.

I will get this written up. If anyone else has photos to contribute post them up. I'm aiming for publication next Saturday or Sunday (I have some really cool stuff coming up. I think you guys are going to love it.).

Back