Beards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sDah7T9.jpg

Am I too Late??? I just found this and people are always stopping me and talking to me about how epic my beard is. And No I don't Watch Ducky dynasty I hate it!! This Beard is older then that dumb show!!

I loved that show for awhile but my decision to grow a beard has made me hate it.....why is there apparently no other reason to grow a beard other than idolizing duck dynasty?

I loved that show for awhile but my decision to grow a beard has made me hate it.....why is there apparently no other reason to grow a beard other than idolizing duck dynasty?

1. brewers grow beards (I'm one)
2. motorcyclists grow beards (I'm one)
3. Eastern Orthodox men grow beards (me again)
4. professors grow beards (that's me)
5. backpacking enthusiasts grow them (again, me)

Fitting all those beard-stereotyped categories, I guess I had to have a beard, didn't I?

Fitting all those beard-stereotyped categories, I guess I had to have a beard, didn't I?

I concur, my beard has nothing to do with duck dynasty, however the phrase "got a duck dynasty thing going on" has been thrown my way more times than I can count and granted I'm also a hunter so I'm in camo a lot and that doesn't help

Aye!!
I am from the North East!!
I do/did Ride.
I brew.
Not a professor but the GF says I think I know everything.
And I do love to Backpack/Hike.

So I like these better than Duck Dynasty references. We need to get these 5 qualities out to the general public so they can ask them and not about the stupid TV show.

Here's one from this past summer but it hasn't changed much. My wife likes it thick so I don't have to spend much time in front of a mirror, which is good because I am lazy when it comes to shaving. Other than trimming it up occasionally I haven't shaved in about 6 years & have had facial hair for 20 plus. Did I mention I don't like to shave!

531201431of39_zpsd9a125dc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stopped trimming the beard about 2 1/2 yrs ago. Sometimes hav to put it in a pony tail when working in tight spaces.

Oh yeah I do plan on mall santa for my retirement gig.

Photo01231505_4.jpg

Back