Back in the game!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonZoo23

Reaction score
Greetings all!

Been lurking on here for a couple months. Found HBT while doing research into getting back into the wonderful world of homebrewing. Seemed like everything I Googled took me into an HBT thread. But man, I have found some great information and found the support group I have been looking for!:tank:

A little about me, Active duty Navy 23 years, living in San Diego area, a few years of extract/specialty grain brewing under my belt. Was always daunted by the complexity of the All-Grain experience, but realized it's not as scary or expensive as I was making it in my head...lol. After a few months of extensive research and a lot of reading of an abundance of conflicting information, I am ready to jump in. Still working on gathering all of my equipment and plugging away at a few DIY projects, but I'll be diving into my first mash shortly!

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from the wealth of expertise around here and sharing my trials, tribulations, and libations!!

CHEERS!!!:mug:

Back