• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts All Supplies Must Go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulie

Reaction score
*UPDATE: ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST.*

Getting out of the hobby, trying to sell my stuff. Here's a rough list of the equipment.

Kegging:
5 ball lock corny kegs
2 sanke keg taps
3x ball lock gas fitting, 1x beer fitting
1 tap with 5 inch shank
Various tap handles
Lots and lots of spare parts and gear

Brewing:
10 gallon blichmann (kettle screen, Hop blocker, ball valve on outlet, SS QD)
15 gallon aluminum stock pot
6 gallon aluminum stock pot with 1/2 ball valve and bulkhead fittings
Homemade immersion chiller (1/2 copper, 50 ft, with recirc option ala Zainasheff)
48 qt cube cooler
10 gallon circular cooler mash tun with screen, bulkhead fittings, and stainless ball valve
2x 5ft high temp hoses
Stainless steel 1/2" quick disconnects (6 sets)
Polysulfone March Pump with Stainless ball valve on outlet
2x stainless 1 qt ladles

Fermenting:
3x 5 gallon carboys
3x 6 gallon carboys
1x 15 gallon demijohn
Various air locks, and additives
Johnson Analog Temperature Controller

Testing:
a few hydrometers
Lots of misc stuff

Ingredients:
Crystal 40, 60, 120 (between 1 and 4 lbs each)
Chocolate (about a pound)
Black Patent (about 2 lbs)
Honey (about 3 lbs)
Roasted (about 6 lbs)
Dk Munich (around 6 lbs)
Between 10 and 20 lbs of Marris Otter
Around 40 to 50 lbs of English Lager Malt

Unopened 3 lb bags of:
Pale Chocolate
Belgian Biscuit
2x Aromatic
Chocolate 120
Black Patent
Few pounds of rice hulls

Analog Scale

Books:
Way, way too many to list. I want to keep a few of them but at least 10 titles go with the purchase, probably more like 15 or 20.

Located in NE Massachusetts, right off Rt 93 near 495.

Asking $1000 for the entire thing. That's a heck of a discount when you're basically getting an entire hobby all in one fell swoop. Just the kegging supplies and brewing equipment will cost you more than that: the rest of it is gravy!

I'll part out things individually for people if I can't sell it all in one fell swoop but priority goes to the people that want the most items. Individual prices available upon request as are images of anything you want to see. I'm contacting people that want the entire lot first: if those offers fall through I will begin to contact others in the order the messages came in.

Get in touch with me through the pm system. Please note that I will not be checking this forum for replies to this thread. PM is the way to go.

Let my loss be your gain!

Looking at the ball lock fittings and lines, Johnson controller, ph strips,taps and shanks, and maybe some books. Prices with shipping to 12986. PM please.

I PM'd him about the pump and disconnects 15 minutes after he posted...I haven't heard a thing yet.

I pmed about the kegs but haven't heard anything. I think he is just waiting, hoping to sell it all at once.

Thanks for the patience everyone. I have a dumb phone and so I don't carry the internet around with me: you'll have to forgive the delay.

I'm replying right now only to those that make offers on the whole lot, as that is the priority that I stated in the original posting.

Everyone else will hear back in the order the PM's arrived and if you don't hear back that probably means I am not near a computer.

Thank you.

Thanks for the patience everyone. I have a dumb phone and so I don't carry the internet around with me: you'll have to forgive the delay.

I'm replying right now only to those that make offers on the whole lot, as that is the priority that I stated in the original posting.

Everyone else will hear back in the order the PM's arrived and if you don't hear back that probably means I am not near a computer.

Thank you.

===============================================
Classified Rules

Classifieds is 100% at your own risk. HomeBrewTalk nor anyone associated with HomeBrewTalk is responsible for your transaction nor can we help you in anyway.
Absolutely NO commercial, reselling, vendor like postings or bulk selling will be allowed.
Do not bump your own thread while it is still on page.
No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread.
All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.
You may NOT sell beer, commercial or homebrew, on this forum.
==========================================

This isn't ebay. The forum rules are very clear

The price was listed: $1000 for the whole lot.

Again, please check the original posting.

Anyhow, thank you everyone for the interest. Best luck to you all in the future.

Back