AC/DC beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the AC/DC puns begin...

Dirty Ale, Done Dirt Cheap
If You Want Bock, You've Got It
Who Made Brew
Highway To Helles
Blow Up Your Fermenter
Back In Black IPA

The last one's a real thing from 21st Amendment. Good beer, too - not a super-roasty CDA but definitely more interesting than the roast-free BIPAs that many brewers seem to pursue.

Also, Palebreak and Whole Lotta Gos(i)e? Whole Lotta Ros(i)elare?

The AC/DC beer is truly terrible stuff!

Probably right up there with Kid Rock's....

beer_7b.jpg

Never had badass beer. I take that it sucks. It's made by the great lakes brewing co. I've heard they make good beer.

Never had badass beer. I take that it sucks. It's made by the great lakes brewing co. I've heard they make good beer.

If you enjoy a beer that is comprised mainly of DMS . I have judged and tasted homebrew with DMS but nothing as vile as bad ass beer.

Sadly in this day and age there is a tremendous market for "generic contract beer" sold for fancy repackaging and healthy mark-ups.

Let the AC/DC puns begin...

Dirty Ale, Done Dirt Cheap
If You Want Bock, You've Got It
Who Made Brew
Highway To Helles
Blow Up Your Fermenter
Back In Black IPA

Ninkasi makes one called Helles Bells. I haven't had it yet, but I like most of their stuff, so I'm sure it's good.

BadAss used to be brewed by Michigan Brewing Company before they went under.

It wasn't terrible back then, but it was just another boring light lager. Even my wife, who doesn't really drink beer, thought it tasted watery.

BadAss used to be brewed by Michigan Brewing Company before they went under.

It wasn't terrible back then, but it was just another boring light lager. Even my wife, who doesn't really drink beer, thought it tasted watery.

I bought it once. At 3.99 a sixer i shoulda known better. It was like flat bud light.

Huh. Didn't know that (never heard of Kid Rock's beer, also).

GLB makes pretty damn awesome beers though; I'm a fan of quite a few of them. Their Tank Ten series is consistently very good.

I can buy singles of the Iron Maiden beer any day of the week... but I've chosen not to.

Back