2nd time brewing new to the forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggben

Reaction score
got a winter warmer in the oven and i am looking for a good pumkin ale extract recipe. somthing a little higher in alcohol but not too high. im thinking around like 5.7% abv. i realy like harvest moon by blue moon so if anyones got any ideas please post em, also if anyone has a good christmas ale around the same or higher abv i would appreciate it. need to start now for the holidays coming up quick. thanks

~biggben

I'm surprised nobody has chimed in. I know we have some recipes on here. Have you looked at the recipes section? On the main page there is a section of two between the postings where people put recipes. I seem to recall a few pumpkin recipes in there. I'm not a fan, but I know they are popular with many people.

I'm not a fan of them either but a quick search here on HBT turned up the following recipe. Welcome and cheers to brewing for the holidays!

Back