22oz Bomber Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

14thstreet

Reaction score
Certainly not a new idea, nor much of my own work -- credit Vargas and the airmen of WWII -- but I thought if I was ever to give away bombers of my homebrew as gifts, why not dress 'em up (or dress 'em down)? Here's my first, an oatmeal stout ala Samuel Smith:

ShooShooStout.png

Hopefully more to come. Enjoy!

Yeah brother thats what I am talking about! I am parcel to the pin-up style, infact I was wanting to do a military theme for one of my upcoming brews. I honestly never thought about bottling it all in 22oz "Bombers", Love it!

I really like the concept & the pinup style. I like the hand drawn look of the lettering.

The only suggestion I'd make is that all the rivets make it look a little busy. Maybe try to go for fewer tiles & it would make the riveting look a little less busy.

How's it look printed? Lots of art seems to look better on the screen rather than when it hits the paper. I love the idea though.

Back