2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scored 2 free tickets and two of my sons are there now! I'm ready for the puck to drop and having my home brew!! Let's Go Lightning!

Good night Pittsburgh and Cindy. No way you're going to win 2 in a row against the Bolts.

I hear the Pens are pulling Fleury and starting Murray tonight. How are either guys supposed to play with any confidence now?

I hear the Pens are pulling Fleury and starting Murray tonight. How are either guys supposed to play with any confidence now?

Sometimes things just work for a goalie. Could be the sunspots. Or people from the opposition tempting the hockey gods...

Some guys sit the bench, some guys get pulled up from the minors, sometimes a player beats up another player, sometimes a coach is replaced.

When you don't know what to do to win, you try one of these...

:D

I think they will do just fine. It's hard winning 2 in a row, but heading too the cup, I'd be impressed if TB comes to the Burgh and beats us!!!

Good night Pittsburgh and Cindy. No way you're going to win 2 in a row against the Bolts.

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. That was a hell of a game seven last night. Let's see if they can keep up with the Sharks now...

Metallica is playing the national anthem tonight! Also go Sharks!

Latest posts

Back