1st Post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArroganceFan

Reaction score
Just a quick hello from central Ohio. I have just started my reaserch and this looks like its going to be a great place to learn. I have not purchased anything yet, but hopefully I will soon.

See yall at the bar...:tank:

got that right...i started brewin january this year and i'm totally hooked!! it will CONSUME you, lol.

Welcome to the forum! If you want any feedback on what equipment to purchase, go ahead and ask. Or list what you are thinking of getting and we can comment on it. You might check to see if anyone is selling anything on the forum--I think theres a link somewhere. Edit: here

Good luck!:mug:

Thanks for the welcome, I am not able to purchase equipment yet as my wife and I are going to be moving into our house in mid June. Just kinda lurking for now trying to get a better understanding of how things work. :mug:

Welcome to HBT! Go Bucs!
I lived in columbus for a few years and with any luck will be moving back this year.
See you at the bar man. :)

Wekcome to HBT! You'll find that this a tremendous resource for anything and everything related to homebrewing.

Whereabouts in central Ohio are you? I'm in Marion myself, so you likely aren't more than an hour or so from me. If you can't brew for a while there's always the possibility of heading my way for brew day once a month with my buddies to sample a couple homebrews and experience the process.

You'll be addicted to this as soon as you start. Lord knows I am.

Back