Wire Tap-PRI-Jonathan Goldstien

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
Am I the only person who listens to this radio bit and find it hysterical?

It is a comedy bit on Public Radio International by Jonathan Goldstein called Wire Tap. It is a guy (Jonathan) who hosts a fictitious radio show and during the show his oddball friends call in to speak to him about all kinds of dumb stuff, Jonathan plays the straight guy. It is not always him on the radio though, but it is almost always phone conversations between him and his goofy friends and their goofy friends. I listen to it on Thursday nights between 9:40-10:00pm on the way to work and find it so funny.

Here is a link with a few samples. Some are done live which is not what I usually hear on the radio, usually they are done in a studio. The bits last about 10 minutes each. I guess you need to find the ones with the play button to listen.

http://www.pri.org/wiretap-archive.html

I am also a big fan of PRI and NPR in general, some stuff is really out there but a lot of good stuff.

Nobody huh? Well at least give me feedback please..or at least about PRI or NPR? If you never listened give it a shot. I will say you might tune in to hear news, opera, classical music, a disscusion about gay marrage, gardening, cooking, a car show, silly live comedy, short stories.......

Back