Who would make the BEST Batman?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............(multiple choice)

• Salma Hayek

• Ben Aflec

• ME

• Howard Sterns

• Howard the DUCK

• My avatar (No sir)

• Brad Pitt

• Dogs

• Peewee Herman

• MORE Dogs

Results are only viewable after voting.
An unknown. Never heard of Henry Cavill before, but bought into him as Superman much more than the last guy.

Such a good thought!!!

I guess because it doesn't matter what Bruce looks like, and because Batman wears a cowl (or whatever) they feel like a star is a good idea.

Christopher Reeve's face was iconic, and so must be imitated.

I like where ur heads at. Had this been a Comic forum or brought up at ComicCon it would have to be moved to the Debate thread.

Oh and one side note, PeeWee Herman just turned 61 this week. It made me feel old.

Peewee's Big Adventure is STILL one of my kids' favorites! ANd one that Dad can enjoy too.....

And yes, that makes me feel olde, but then again, I was never sure how old peewee was to begin with!

I voted for myself.

A little known facts about TxBrew:

I studied kung fu with monks for the first 15 years of my life before my Dad and I had to escape the monastery as it burned. We were separated, both assuming one another was dead without actually confirming it. I grew up in the city and later became a cop. Years later he would find me and we would team up to solve crimes. It didn't last to long, but I look back very fondly on those years.

I miss Dad...

I voted for myself.

A little known facts about TxBrew:

I studied kung fu with monks for the first 15 years of my life before my Dad and I had to escape the monastery as it burned. We were separated, both assuming one another was dead without actually confirming it. I grew up in the city and later became a cop. Years later he would find me and we would team up to solve crimes. It didn't last to long, but I look back very fondly on those years.

I miss Dad...

Sorry I didn't put you in the poll, but there were only 10 spaces!!!:(

As a child, My Avatar fell into a well, where he was attacked by a swarm of bats; he developed a fear of bats as a result. Soon afterward, he witnessed his parents' murder by a mugger, leaving Avatar to be raised by the family's butler.....NO SIR! He didn't like it.

And More Dogs was told that real power comes from being feared. More Dogs decided to travel and learn about the criminal underworld, before becoming a criminal himself. In a Bhutanese prison, Hairy ****** offers to train him in the arts of stealth and fear as a member of the League of *****es, led by Riana's al Girl. After completing his training, More Dogs learns the League's true intention is to destroy Macon Georgia, which it views as corrupt beyond saving. More Dogs refused to join them and burns down the League's temple. Riana's is killed by falling debris, while More Dogs saves an unconscious ******, leaving him with the local villagers.

:(

I am surprised Salma Hayek didn't get more votes :(

She looks good in ANYTHING :)

She certainly has Benifer beat.

cheezydemon3 said:
I am surprised Salma Hayek didn't get more votes :(

She looks good in ANYTHING :)

She certainly has Benifer beat.

Hey I voted for her. So I did my part. ;)

I haven't been to a movie in more than 15 years, and I don't watch TV, so I don't know who most of those people listed are.

But I was just thinking that I saw something on this forum a while ago about a really hot guy with a great voice who did a TV show as the president(?) and then some commercial for "good hands". Someone posted a picture and his voice.

That voice alone does me in. He would be the perfect Batman. Just his voice, not to mention his good looks, would win the women over.

The more I think about it the more I like Afflec in this role. Who's with me?

I vote for PeeWee. He's perfect. He already has a bunch of gadgets he could add to the utility belt. Plus he's totally ripped.

May I present the new Bat Scooter.

tumblr_m0tgmfKnAY1r3ymmao1_500.jpg

pee-wee-herman-steroids.jpg

The more I think about it the more I like Afflec in this role. Who's with me?

You say "Yes", I say "No".
You say "Stop" and I say "Go, go, go".
Oh no.
You say "Goodbye" and I say "Hello, hello, hello".
I don't know why you say "Goodbye", I say "Hello, hello, hello".
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

;)

Bruce Banner. Can you imagine that fusion. He is the Bat-hulk.

Otherwise, why not Mike Rowe? I think he could pull it off if he really wanted to. Couldnt help myself, just read the is Mike Rowe Annoying thread.

I've decided to hold off on judgement until I find out who is going to be playing the hot female love interest...

*PLEASE* share this with only your friends in the poll. We will take whoever wins your comprehensive poll and cast them as Batman. We have tentative agreements with everyone on the list. Salma Hayek will play the love interest.......even if she wins the starring role as well. THANK YOU!!!!! We were smoking SO much crack when we cast Ben....Dear God.......What were we thinking???? We eagerly await your final results

SO. This is more than just a silly poll, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.....don't let me down.

Only with today's AMAZINGLY miraculous special effects could Salma Hayek play the caped crusader and the peanut salesperson at the Gotham Pimps game who steals Salma Hayek's heart.

Latest posts

Back