What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Divinity student at a Westminster Theological Seminary. This hobby could not have happened if I had chosen Southern Baptist, and I'm glad I didn't!

ArcelorMittal

I am familiar with this company!

Which leads me to my profession (if you wanna call it that)

I am a general warehouse worker at a steel tubing, pipe valve and fitting warehouse.
I also have a degree in autobody and collision repair, and I do crazy custom paint jobs on cars and bikes on the side.

Ex-lawyer, stroke survivor. There is definitely a cause and effect relationship between the stroke and the fact that I am a "former" lawyer; may also be a cause and effect relationship between the lawyering and the stroke.

How odd that the two ducks are both lawyers. Congrats on surviving the stroke, and even more for surviving the lawyering! :)

Metallurgical Engineer.

There are 5-6 guys at my company that brew.

All engineers.

Butcher

We've got a commercial stove in the back that'll boil three 6gal pots, so it's at least every three weeks me and the two other guys will hang out in the shop brewing

I'm an insurance agent of 35 years, do most of my brewing early in the morning before heading into the office.

All grain takes about 5 hours, and I head into the office around one o'clock. I use my wort chiller and swim pool to speed chilling. Fermentation already rocking when I get home. Just lucky to have a flexible schedule.

Commercial and Farm property insurance adjuster. When the weather is good there are few claims so I brew, fly, and ride my bike. When the wind and hail comes I drive around NW, MO wishing I was brewing, flying, and cycling.

Ex-lawyer, stroke survivor. There is definitely a cause and effect relationship between the stroke and the fact that I am a "former" lawyer; may also be a cause and effect relationship between the lawyering and the stroke.
I really hope there's no relationship between the stroke and home brewing.;)

KuntzBrewing said:
Seems like most people are Engineers of some sort on here, I myself am an Engineering Technology student at Purdue, just wondering what profession everyone is. Just trying to see if there are any correlations between professions and brewing!
Thanks!

Boiler up! MechE 2009. Currently an engineering duty officer in the Navy

Veterinarian. I have developed medical devices for human medicine field for 24 years.

Audio Engineer with a BS in Communications and a Minor in Music Theory. I tour with bands 10 month a year.

I am a COR Route Adjustment Technician for the USPS. Before this, I did financial planning just out of college.

Nurse.

I work three days a week, 12 hour shifts. Then have the rest for myself.

Currently pursuing a B.S. in Agricultural Engineering with an emphasis on Mechanical Systems. Though at UGA it is pretty much a general engineering degree.

Back