What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More plastic free food storage items from etee!
IMG_20190126_143423.jpg
IMG_20190126_143411.jpg

Saturdays mail brought me a bunch of hop goodness. Used my More Beer credit plus their 10% sale and trying some new hops. 1 pound each of HBC342, Meridian, and Helga, plus a pound of Citra, and jumping on the wagon to try Kviek yeast.
Brewed a chocolate cherry stout and a NEIPA yesterday (leftover US05 for those).20190127_171302.jpg 20190127_171314.jpg

Attachments

• 20190127_171308.jpg
    20190127_171308.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 75
View attachment 609191
Since @TBC showed his, I’ll show mine! [emoji6][emoji6]
I would say I hope you enjoy them but I already know the answer! Haha Especially since I know I’ll enjoy mine!
Thanks again for meeting up to trade beers, grab a bite to eat (sucks eating alone all week) and of course talking beer!
@imasickboy I’ll try to figure out a way to swing by and do the same with you one of these trips.
Time for bed!

That Decadent though!! I am drooling :)

racking arm for my conical. i've done several batches without one and just filling kegs from the racking port but i keep getting too much 'stuff' in the kegs. there must be stuff settling in the port as well as running down the wall, hopefully the arm will help.

racking arm for my conical. i've done several batches without one and just filling kegs from the racking port but i keep getting too much 'stuff' in the kegs. there must be stuff settling in the port as well as running down the wall, hopefully the arm will help.
Most definitely will. I had the same issues when I first used my unitank without the racking arm. Cheers

You will love the racking arm! Great upgrade to your system!

John

Just got my second counter flow chiller in last week. I designed a nice stand made of stainless steel and welded it up to hold both of them in tandem. Now I can go with ground water in the first chiller to get it down to around 90 degrees and then right into the second chiller pumped with ice water, to get it down to pitching temps and then right into the fermeter. Just waiting on some tri clamp fittings to arrive and I am in business!

John

I got one for Christmas and just used it on my first brew, working like a charm! Can't wait for the cold crash

It’s been a year and a half since I last brewed. I’ve really been missing it so have purchased some equipment to solve some of the problems that I had when I was actively brewing.

1. I installed a 4x2 tub sink at a height comfortable for me @ 6’1”. There is also plenty of room to clean a 15 gallon pot and kegs.

2. Got a stainless counterflow chiller. I always hated putting my immersion chiller in the beer.

3. A large basket for hop additions. Keeps that **** contained and out of my pump.

4. This for cold crashing.

Just need to hand my control panel up again since I put the new sink in front of where it used to be and I’ll be back at it.

It’s been a year and a half since I last brewed. I’ve really been missing it so have purchased some equipment to solve some of the problems that I had when I was actively brewing.

1. I installed a 4x2 tub sink at a height comfortable for me @ 6’1”. There is also plenty of room to clean a 15 gallon pot and kegs.

2. Got a stainless counterflow chiller. I always hated putting my immersion chiller in the beer.

3. A large basket for hop additions. Keeps that poopy contained and out of my pump.

4. This for cold crashing.

Just need to hand my control panel up again since I put the new sink in front of where it used to be and I’ll be back at it.

Awesome man, get after it! What basket did you end up with? I'm trying to figure out my process because I recently added a valve to my BK to get rid of the damn auto siphon but now I got a **** ton of hops into the fermenter with only 6oz in the kettle. So much unsettled that I couldn't get a clean draw from the racking arm in my brewbucket for an OG sample

Latest posts

Back