What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thicker o-ring for a keg lid, a new PRV for a keg lid & 3# of Briess Golden Light DME for starters. First time purchase from Williams Brewing and was very happy!

I took advantage of the amazon sale for the bayou classic 44qt ss kettle

44 qt ss kettle

I picked up a ss wort chiller at the same time SS Wort Chiller

Both showed up in the mail the other day. I can't wait to try a full boil extract kit. I have a wilserbrewer biab bag on my wish list for the holidays to try some all grain stove top biab brewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not today but yesterday - Blichmann burner,($10 off at MoreBeer), natural gas conversion kit, and leg extensions.

Next up a Wilser bag for my 15g Spike kettle. Then I'll be able to move from a 4g indoor extract setup to an outdoor, patio biab all grain setup.

3000g - 0.1g digital scale for sugar priming and yeast starters. Received right on time as I had planned to bottle my dry hopped IPA in the afternoon, with or without that scale!

New 10gal SS kettle I'll use as my BK when I do smaller batches!

IMG_0237.JPG

Three pounds of hops and a t-shirt from Nikobrew. Citra, Crystal and Experimental hop 07270. Couldn't resist the black Friday deal!

Ok, with this order I have just over eight pounds of hops in my freezer. Now I need to get to my Double IPA to knock out a chunk and make room for more. ;) LOL

Back