What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flight at Dangerous Minds Brewing. Santa is here too! Merry Christmas & Happy holidays
To everyone !

IMG_3567.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3566.jpeg
    IMG_3566.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Is there a rule against homebrew in this thread? I notice a lot of commercial beer above and below my posts.

No such rule. This is for whatever you're drinking at the moment. There's another thread, "Post a Picture of Your Pint," which is HB-specific. But this one is all-encompassing.

Merry Christmas!
This was meant to be a pale ale, but I used too much 60L caramel. Split batch between T58 and US05. This is the 05. Both are good, yet so different!
View attachment 837423
I can’t speak to contemporary pale ales, but back in the 90’s there were tons of pale ales with a generous dollop of C-malt that landed them in your color range.

Rather than focus on what you perceive as too much C60, instead shine a light on your retroactive brilliance! Thrust your chest out, place your hands on your hips, spread your feet wider than your shoulders, and throw your chin out and proudly proclaim to the world, “I, The Great Lampy, am the universe’s foremost brewer of Pre-Millennium Pale Ales!” If you happen to have a flag and a cape, by no means be bashful. Use them!

Last edited:
SA Old Fezziwig. This year doesn't seem to have as much spice (not necessarily a bad thing). It does still have the malt, toffee and caramel. Very tasty beer! Here's to you, @seanjwalker1 , I know you like these!

View attachment 837469
Sure wish I had one of those ! I have not been able to have any alcohol for 2 months with this medication I'm on for nerve pain. Man I've looked at that Sam Adams winter case several times but had to pass. I only want the old Fezz anyway ! 😂. Maybe next year. Wife wouldn't even let me make my Xmas Porter. Maybe in Feb. Merry Christmas fellow brewers !

Attachments

• IMG_20231225_102622.gif
    IMG_20231225_102622.gif
    409.7 KB · Views: 0
Back