What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B3E70E58-5131-4731-BA27-0F3CA010F602.jpeg
Eh neither good or bad…

It’s much better now that they’re using brown-ish colored bottles instead of green. I’d never had it in a can and only from the green bottles before and could never understand what the hype was about. I thought it was a mediocre skunky beer until I had one recently from the new bottles… pretty good stuff.

Drank many pints of "Morgan's little black lager" schwarzbier at the Warbler brewery in Delmar, NY yesterday. This brewery was nice enough to brew one of my recipes, which I of course helped with on brew day. It also honors my late brewdog Morgan.
PXL_20230305_200315649.jpg
IMG_20230302_163206.jpg

Last edited:
Bottling English barleywine. 30 bottles filled and a glass left for me. 😀 Now caught up on bottling. Just a 1 gallon batch of cherry mead in primary that needs to go to secondary tomorrow and a 3 gallon oaked mead that needs to be racked off the oak tomorrow. I planned to brew lager this week but my yeast is not happy yet.

6315C58D-3BA8-4187-8D5C-9BAC53869EFB.jpeg

Back