What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4437.jpeg
It’s coffee roasting time. This is a tasty IPA from a small brewery about 1.5 hours away.
Quanta by Underground Beer Lab. Hopped with Citra, Simcoe, and Idaho 7.

HB NEIPA
I bottled this beer from the keg with my Tapcooler in mid November. I intended to take it and a couple others to share with the brewer at a small local brewery. Our schedules could never align and I never made it there. I was down December through February with shoulder surgery and pulmonary embolism recovery and forgot all about them. I just found the mixed six pack of beer I was going to take him tucked in the back of my beer fridge. For a five-ish + month old NEIPA, I think it still tastes pretty damn good… even better than some fresh canned commercial versions I’ve tried.
IMG_1917.jpeg

From the brewery my work buddy bought for his retirement. This was before he bought it. The aroma, as it warms, is like the floral scent of a restaurant bathroom. Told my buddy it's like walking into Pinthouse Pizza's bathroom. I may not get a free beer again! 🤣

PXL_20240331_220714180.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240331_220730273.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240331_220742863.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back