What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went on a KBS hunt.. Failed. So I picked up the girliest thing I could so I could cry in it. Trying to make red curry for the first time.. We shall see how this goes.

image-2092886819.jpg

jerryteague said:
I thought you drank all of that... It's the keg that never ends....

I bottled half the batch. I successfully kicked the keg, but I still have a case of bottles of if left.

Went on a KBS hunt.. Failed. So I picked up the girliest thing I could so I could cry in it. Trying to make red curry for the first time.. We shall see how this goes.

View attachment 112804

I haven't had that one from Schlafly's. But I did get a chance to visit St. Louis and their brewery back in 2008. :mug::mug::mug:

Let's get drunk fellow home brewers.

Bummer I couldnt meet up with you at Perrin today but the weathers finally looking great so Im sure we will throw more than a few back together this summer!
Another cider, I think this clone needs more biscuity malts but its not to far off, time will tell.

Bottled up a 5% hybrid lager a lil while ago. My son's comp was done being repaired,so I had to run him around his errands. He bought me a bomber of this as compensation;
http://
He was right,it's pretty tasty. Like mine with the trulemon & citrus zest.

Bummer I couldnt meet up with you at Perrin today but the weathers finally looking great so Im sure we will throw more than a few back together this summer!
Another cider, I think this clone needs more biscuity malts but its not to far off, time will tell.

Ahhhhhh yes yes we will.

I scored 3 four packs but only 1 is mine.

I'm jealous. Enjoy it man!

Remmy said:
I haven't had that one from Schlafly's. But I did get a chance to visit St. Louis and their brewery back in 2008. :mug::mug::mug:

This is my first time having it. It's really refreshing. I love having Schlafly here.

Prairie Gold Sour Ale. OMG! This stuff is like biting into a lemon, after taking a drink of beer. I'm definitely gonna buy this one again! So good..

jerryteague said:
Prairie Gold Sour Ale. OMG! This stuff is like biting into a lemon, after taking a drink of beer. I'm definitely gonna buy this one again! So good..

Edit: TNGabe, I'm gonna get a 750 for you. This stuff is unreal!

Back