Weird house / real estate listings.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FfmsJuUXwAAmZCv.jpg

I don't know where this came from

a bidet gone wrong?

A friendly acquaintance of mine said that, as someone with IBS, they're surprisingly ok with it.

I feel a little strange sharing that, but it isn't like any of you know this person, and they seemed pretty comfortable making that statement (joke?).

Staying with friends in their parents apartment in Guangzhou the "bathroom" was a small frosted glass box with toilet/sink/shower... LOCATED IN THE KITCHEN.

Here's an exclusive beauty, featuring a one of a kind interior.
There's even an option to buy the decorative amenities.

https://www.landwatch.com/jackson-county-mississippi-homes-for-sale/pid/413239783
I like the entrance door watch.

If weird would have a bigger and stronger brother, he would be living in this house.

It's like, let's decorate the interior in a way that looks like the house from a movie about a gay straight guy who is a posh fashion designer and car mechanic. And somehow it must have little hints that it could turn every second into a horror movie worse than saw.

Price aside, seems like a nice home?
From all the HGTV shows I'd expect prospective homebuyers seeing all that whiteware vocalizing an immediate changeout for stainless :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Price aside, seems like a nice home?
From all the HGTV shows I'd expect prospective homebuyers seeing all that whiteware vocalizing an immediate changeout for stainless :rolleyes:

Cheers!

I'm told it was in a film, but I don't think I've ever watched the entirety of The Goonies, and definitely not recently.

If my friend is wrong, you can all laugh at me for being gullible.

Maybe i'm just not rich enough to be that far up my own arse, but I really don't see the point of that big a house or gardens for a single family...
I'd rather have a nice big wild forest around my small garden than massive manicured lawns.

Latest posts

Back