• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Urgently need gas quick disconnect in Pigeon Forge, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnecessary

Reaction score
I brought homebrew to my family reunion and brought the picnic tap and co2 unit/cartridge... But forgot the stinking gas QD!

Anyone able to help a guy out with a spare?

Looks like the nearest homebrew shop is in Knoxville, an hour away.

Wish I could help, born & raised in Knoxville, up in western Mass now.
In a real pickle, I know at first the beer's dissolved CO2 will push a little beer out.
If your diptube is down the side, you could tilt keg and pour, letting in air via PRV.
I don't really have any other suggestions.

Thanks! I'm trying Facebook groups too.

I think I have a worst case plan of firing co2 in the out post to pressurize then swapping back to the picnic tap. Each keg served 3 pints with it's own pressure last night.

Thanks! I'm trying Facebook groups too.

I think I have a worst case plan of firing co2 in the out post to pressurize then swapping back to the picnic tap. Each keg served 3 pints with it's own pressure last night.
That'll definitely work. Just keep recharging it every time you think about it. Annoying, but at least there will be beer served.

Back