Thank you, HBT regulars!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuGordon

Reaction score
I brewed my first batch on Jan 10. It was an American Brown Ale kit I got from Two Brother's Brewery here in Warrenville. As you can imagine, I had many questions and concerns... (My thermometer glass case broke in my wort, FG was not where it should be, and blah blah blah.) I just kept reading all the answers to my questions on here. I never had to post a question myself, because it was all here.

I just want to inform y'all that I tried the brew after one week of bottling conditioning (couldn't help myself) and it was amazing! Definitely needs to carb up more, but amazing!

Thank y'all for being helpful and making me realize that I shouldn't worry... I should RDWHAHB. Or in this case, a craft brewery brew.

I am currently boiling my second batch, which is an IPA... and this time I am having a home brew!

Thanks!!!!!!

I brewed my first batch on Jan 10. It was an American Brown Ale kit I got from Two Brother's Brewery here in Warrenville. As you can imagine, I had many questions and concerns... (My thermometer glass case broke in my wort, FG was not where it should be, and blah blah blah.) I just kept reading all the answers to my questions on here. I never had to post a question myself, because it was all here.

I just want to inform y'all that I tried the brew after one week of bottling conditioning (couldn't help myself) and it was amazing! Definitely needs to carb up more, but amazing!

Thank y'all for being helpful and making me realize that I shouldn't worry... I should RDWHAHB. Or in this case, a craft brewery brew.

I am currently boiling my second batch, which is an IPA... and this time I am having a home brew!

Thanks!!!!!!

2 Brothers sells kits? I did not know that. That's cool.
Do they sell individual goodies- hops and such?

Yes sir! They started out as a LHBS. They still have a store at their brewery/taphouse. Check it out!

Well, I can assure you that they have a homebrew shop. It's called the Brewer's Coop. Of course, maybe I was somewhere else yesterday afternoon. That's always possible...

Latest posts

Back