Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0152.jpeg

Two high school graduates are discussing their future college plans. The first says ,"I'm planning on going into farming, it's what my father did and it makes good money." The second asks, "What type of farming? Wheat, corn, livestock?"​

"I don't know man, there are so many fields to choose from."

An old man goes to the doctors and says to the doctor I’ve just married a 20 years old woman and I want to ensure we have children what should I do.

The doctor says get a lodger, then come back in 6 months and give me an update.

The old man returns to the doctors 6 months later.

The doctor asks the old man did it work getting a lodger?

Yes the old man says, my wife is pregnant and so is the lodger.

Last edited:
It’s important to establish a good vocabulary. If I had known the difference between the words “antidote” and “anecdote,” one of my good friends would still be alive.

Two guys were out hiking in the high desert one day and stopped to drain the bladder. While exposed, one of the hikers got bitten by a rattlesnake on his exposed ’appendage.’

His friend called an emergency health information line, and the respondent told him how to cut two incisions into the wounds and then suck the venom out.

The friend hung up the phone, looked sadly at his friend and said, “Sorry man, the Doc said you’re gonna’ die.”

Two guys were out hiking in the high desert one day and stopped to drain the bladder. While exposed, one of the hikers got bitten by a rattlesnake on his exposed ’appendage.’

His friend called an emergency health information line, and the respondent told him how to cut two incisions into the wounds and then suck the venom out.

The friend hung up the phone, looked sadly at his friend and said, “Sorry man, the Doc said you’re gonna’ die.”
I heard Bob Hope tell this joke back in (about) 1969, at a live performance that was part of the Univ of Wash Homecoming festivities. The friend was Bing, but I think the bite was on the butt (the actual words were "happy fat" with point to the backside.) Of course, cell phones didn't exist back then, so Hope had to walk into town and back before delivering the prognosis.

Brew on :mug:

Last edited:
Having too much sex can cause memory loss.

I read it on page 14 in a medical journal, on 14 November 2019 at 3:26pm. It was a Thursday and looked like rain all day but it never did.
On that day, at that time, I was working on a particularly difficult networking for a guy named Scott out of an office building exactly 4.3 miles from the center of Cleveland. He was using a Dell 5143 server with 256gb ram and trying to connect it to a Cisco router... :ghostly:

Back