Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1698087210678.png

The CEOs of Budweiser, Coors, and Guinness walk into a bar....
...and the bartender takes orders. The CEO of Budweiser says "I'll take a Bud Light. It's crisp, refreshing, and doesn't hurt the budget!"
The bartender moves down the line. The CEO of Coors says "I'll take a Coors light. It's colder, even more refreshing, and won't give you a beer gut!"
The bartender moves down the line. The CEO of Guinness says "I'll have a water."
The others give a confused look. The bartender says "but... why aren't you ordering a beer?"
He responds, "well, nobody else did."

An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, ‘Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?’

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?"

The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, "No…not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."

An elderly man rear-ends a guy driving an expensive sports car.

Enraged, the guy hops out of his car and confronts the old man. "Look what you did to my car" he yells. You're gonna give me $10,000 right now or I'm gonna beat you to a bloody pulp!"

"Oh my", says the old man, I don't have that kind of money. Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he'll know what to do."

"Dolphins", the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes.

The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son, and just as the son answers, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.

"So, YOU'RE a dolphin trainer, huh?

Well, your old man here just rear-ended my car and I need ten grand right now or I'm gonna beat you AND your old man to a bloody pulp".

"I'll be there in 10 minutes, says the voice calmly on the other end".

Exactly ten minutes later a jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a bloody heap on the side of the road.

When he's finished, he walks over to his father and says: "For the LAST TIME dad... I train SEALS... NAVY SEALS... NOT dolphins"

A guy was sent to prison. Someone in the cell block shouts "51", and everyone in the block breaks out laughing. A half hour later someone shouts "18", and everyone in the block breaks out laughing. He asks his cellmate what's going on. Cellmate says they've all heard the jokes so many times, they know how they go. So they numbered the jokes. When you want to tell a joke, you just shout out the number. The new guy wants to try it, so his cellmate tells him some of the jokes and the numbers. The new gut shouts "24" - there's dead silence. He asks the cellmate why. He says "Well, some guys can tell a joke, and some guys can't."

A man went on a trip to the Holy Land with his wife and her mother. While there, the mother sadly passed. The undertaker said it would be $150 to bury her in the Holy Land and $5000 to ship her body home. He said he would ship her home. When asked why, the man said, “2,000 years ago, someone was buried here who rose again after 3 days. I can’t take that chance,”

Back